Chapter Eight

Dedication: HazzasPLL thanks for always commenting and voting :)

Niall is so perfect and supportive, I really love my little ball of sunshine. I hope he's having fun in his box :3 Warning: a bunch of fluffy chapters coming up. Btw I know that there's probably not a SeaWorld where they live, probably Philly. Plus, I tend to make a lot of stuff up in my books because research takes too long, so just go with the flow please. :)

Thanks for 9k loves, you all are awesome!

-

Louis sighed, hiding his face between his pillows, letting out a wailing scream

Louis sighed, hiding his face between his pillows, letting out a wailing scream. Ugh, why couldn't he be creative? Why wasn't he blessed with originality? He'd been curled up on his couch for the past hour, searching up possible date ideas on his laptop, which he had dropped on the floor previously. Yet, they all seemed so bland and boring, so overused. See, Louis was all for spontaneous and loud. Something that could make people remember his name. Yet, he had no idea of how to plan such a date, that would keep Harry begging for another.

"You're so dramatic," Zayn muttered, while he poked at Louis' bare feet with his pencil, causing the other to shriek.

"Are you trying to drill a hole in my feet?" Louis asked, while he finally lifted the pillow from his face. Zayn shrugged in response, as he continued to throw chip after chip into his mouth. Louis, agitated, lifted his feet and smothered Zayn's cheeks with them. He snickered once the other screamed once his tongue accidently licked across the feet, causing him to drop the bag of chips from his hands, along with his pencil and watched as it rolled on the floor instead.

"Ew!" He shouted while standing up, and sticking his red tongue out. Louis cackled, while Zayn was busy trying to wipe the germs off by rubbing his hands up and down it.

"Chill bro," Louis rolled his eyes and groaned dramatically. "What do I do?" He asked, stretching out the last word. Zayn sighed and collapsed back in his previous position, while grabbing the bag of chips again. He grimaced once seeing a long strand of hair on one of the crips, and held it far away from his face, before dropping it on the carpet. He then proceeded to wipe the same hand on Louis' armrest, causing the other to kick him in his ribs.

"Stop ruining my furniture and give me ideas." He pouted out his bottom lip, "Please."

Zayn sighed, but nodded after a moment or two. "Fine, um. I don't know dinner and a movie? Classics are always good, right?" He turned and glanced at Louis, who shook his head defiantly. "Okay fine, let me think," he tapped his pointer finger against his chin, before a fond smile brushed across his lips. "Well, Liam took me to a fancy restaurant on our first date. It was so cool Lou, like all the walls were made out of glass and had fish and stuff swimming inside of it. Like actual aquariums. And it was so fun to just watch while we were eating, and we kept pointing at the ugly fishes and telling each other, 'that's you!'" He paused, letting out a giggle.