Answers

"And we're One Direction!"

-

The sneakers that were fixated upon my feet bounced across the stage, as I walked towards the cream colored couches. Though heels seemed a bit more appropriate in this case, I simply dreaded them. They looked pretty cute and all, but I was horrid at wearing them. I would probably end up falling right in front of my own characters. What a shame that would be.

I shook my head at the thought, as I neared the center of the set. I paused, grinning as I glanced around the large area. Ahead of me were rows of seats where the audience would presumably sit, with a few steps leading onto the stage. There, a single couch and a grand blue chair sat, along with a small glass table in the middle of it. A few cups already settled there: a tea for Louis, while I guessed the others would prefer some nice coffee or hot chocolate.

Nevertheless, behind that was a screen, which had the words Shehneel's Show, blaring across of it. My smile glistened because of it; the proud feeling I get whenever I read that, simply reminds me of how much success this book has gained. And it all goes to my beautiful readers. Speaking of, I assumed that it was now time for the stars to come out, as well as the audience. But first, I stumbled over to my own chair and plumped down upon it, before straightening my navy blue dress. I cleared my throat then, picked at my strands of my black hair and finally clapped my hands together, which caused the people to appear in between seconds.

I smirked once glancing back at them, especially once seeing their confused expressions. They definitely weren't expecting this, from the state that they were in. Louis was dressed in a pair of grey joggers and an oversized red shirt, which had a large soda spill right in the center of it. Liam and Niall were both in basketball shorts and tee shirts, which makes me guess that they were previously playing the sport, considering the sweat stains damped through their clothing and the ball that was hanging in Niall's hands, his arm hovering up in a shooting position. Zayn was in a purple jumper which looked a few sizes big on him, presumably something that looked like it could fit Liam, and some sweats as well. And lastly, Harry's body was clad in tight leggings and a small pink tee shirt, while his hair was tied into a bun.

They all looked around in uncertainty, often stopping to stare at the audience members in remembrance. Those people were the minor characters from the book, which most didn't care about. But, some of their family members were seated there too, which caused most of the boys to greet them happily. On the other side of the bleachers, was a section reserved just for my special readers. Everyone was already seated there with bright grins and some snacks in their hands, which was given just to show how appreciated they were. And what's a better gift than food?

"Alright guys, take a seat," I told the boys, while motioning towards the couch. A few of them glanced at me weirdly, but did as told, while Harry and Niall gave beaming smiles, which I gladly reciprocated. The artificial blonde placed his basketball on the floor, before plummeting in between both couples. Harry scrunched his nose at the scent of his sweat, while Niall simply shrugged and threw his arm around his shoulder, while initially wiping his pits against the other, which made him shriek.