Chapter Thirteen

Dedication: narrysparkles for the cool username, which really reminds me of a vampire!narry au tbh

Dedication: narrysparkles for the cool username, which really reminds me of a vampire!narry au tbh. Y'know, cus vampires sparkle and all? Okay, I'll stop talking now.

Idk what they're doing, but it's pretty fricking cute.

Warning: slight talk of religion. Btw, remember that the dialogue the characters say, isn't what I actually think. It just fits the story well, so I kinda need to add it in.

-

"Alright class, that's all for today," Harry spoke, while clapping his hands, the sound echoing through the hollow room. Louis flinched a bit, the voice interrupting his previous thoughts, as he lay across the mat, stomach leaning against the slippery mat. He sighed, but pushed himself up using his palms and stretched his limbs out a bit. It was Saturday morning and Louis was back in yoga class, the only difference now being that he was going to go on a date with his teacher, momentarily.

Just the realization made him grin, as he folded up his mat and followed the ladies to the bookshelf they had. Some turned to glare at him or to scoff at the pair of yoga pants he was wearing, but Louis simply ignored them. They were only jealous that he actually had an ass, unlike all of their boney butts. After stacking the mat above the others, Louis wiped his clammy hands against his Marvel tank top, before heading towards the front of the room.

There, women were already piling out of the door, while shouting out goodbyes to Harry. The said man simply hummed his response, as he was busy grabbing his bag from the floor. Louis smirked as he walked over to the arched body, licking his lips once seeing how good the pert ass looked in leggings. However, he fought the urge to tap his finger against it, and simply stood on his tippy toes and yanked Harry's ponytail instead. He stifled a laugh as Harry turned towards him with a gasp, before narrowing his eyes at the other man.

"Louis!" He shouted, before his lips turned into a pout and his fingers trailed up to massage his scalp a bit. "That hurt!" He added in, which made Louis coo and pinch his cheeks.

"Sorry baby, couldn't resist it. Did you get our clothes, though?" He asked, to which the other frantically nodded, while rising up a blue Adidas bag. "Great, let's go change!" He told Harry, while looping their arms together and leading the boy out into the hallway.

The two were going to the mall after class ended, to browse around for some clothes that Harry liked. Louis wanted him to embrace his feminine side freely, and wanted to help him choose some outfits. Considering their workout clothes were smelly and the sweat stuck to their bodies, they decided that changing here would be a smart idea, which allowed them to go to the mall right after. Plus, they were probably going to get stared at already, mostly because people were still judgemental, especially with a man trying on a "woman's" clothing. But, if they were going to get watched, might as well look hot doing it, right?

Louis pushed open the bathroom door, holding it for Harry to enter. The other mumbled a thanks with a beaming smile, to which Louis simply tipped his imaginary hat at, before following him inside. Harry already stood at the sink, placing his bag on the counter, while digging out their clothes with a hum.