Questions? [closed now]

Okay so, some of you guys don't like Characters Asks and I don't either, so same. That's why I want to do the answers in a different way, so it'll be sort of like the chapter formats, if that makes sense?

Unlike it being:
Q: How old are you?
Louis: 24 years old.

I want it to be more like this:
I, (aka the author/interviewer in this case) gaze up from my clipboard and look at the man sitting in front me. The lighting from the hanging lamps above us beamed across his face perfectly, highlighting his structured attributes even more. Tearing my gaze away from the beautiful man quickly, considering I could feel Harry's icy glare on me already, I looked down at the clipboard that was perched between my fingers.

I cleared my throat, which caused everyone to look away from their boyfriends, while Niall was simply staring at them, in a fond, yet proud look. Was it bad that I could relate to him? Anyways, I quirked a brow and read the question intently, "Insert username here, asks how old you are Louis. We'd like to know as well, considering you're face is still glowing and it looks like you simply get even more flawless, as the years go on." I spoke, silently cooing as Harry nodded with a smile and latched onto Louis' arm happily.

[okay i couldn't stop myself from continuing lol]

Anyways, would you guys like that or should we do it traditionally? I kind of like it that way better and actually got the idea from fallsetto so credits to that amazing author! All the love as always :)

Please comment down any questions that you have. I'll seriously be ecstatic if you guys actually comment any and I'll try my best to make this interesting, though it is my first try at a characters ask. Thanks guys and I'm not sure whether they'll be a chapter this week, but I'm seriously going to try to update with the answers and a chapter hopefully.

Comment your questions here!

Louis

Harry

Niall

Zayn

Liam

Author

Anyone else (minor characters or anyone lol idc)