9.

*********************
Arsen

"And there will be someone that comes along one day and offers you an entire galaxy when you only expected a single planet" - Unknown

I send the one last text to Elle before leaving my house. I decided to give her 5 extra minutes as I know she is terrible at keeping track of time. Our arrival time wasn't set in stone anyway but Chastity will probably be pissed off. I told Chas we'd be there at 10 but it'll probably be later now.

"Hello Arsen dearest" I heard Elle's melody sing as the car door clicked open.

"Hello Elle, you're in a great moo-" I was cut off as I saw Elle's indescribable   beauty. She was wearing a black mid- length dress with her usual white converse. Her cascaded down her shoulders, chest and fell just above her waist line. She had a small dab of make up to her face but nothing too extravagant. She completed her look with a black across the body bag and a gold bangle. She looked absolutely breath-taking, I would go so far to say she looked mouth-watering. She had a different vibe radiating off her. She seemed more free and relaxed than usual. I couldn't help but smile at her overwhelming beauty inside and out.

"Moo? I'm in a great moo?" She chuckled as she say Ito the car, closing the door behind her.

"Shut up and buckle up!" I teased.

"You know you don't want me to shut up. The sound of my sweet voice is the only thing you live for." She argued playfully as I drove the car back onto the road.

Too fucking right...

"What?" She asked in confusion.

"What?"

"You just mumbled something. I didn't hear you though"

Fuck!

"Didn't I tell you to shut up" I tease once again, averting my eyes to the road.

***

"Gorgeous!" A male voice shouted from behind us causing us to whip around in that direction,  "There's my girl."

Ugh Casper...

"Casper? Are you drunk? Already?" Concern coating Elle's voice.

"Yum" he avoided the question looking Giselle up and down, "that dress could only look better on my bedroom floor."

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Elle muttered looking towards me in annoyance. "Would you mind getting me a drink? I would get it but I have to do some babysitting and I -"

"Elle, it's fine. What do you want?" I assured.

"Anything with alcohol, I need it" she replied combing her hand through her hair.

"On it" I reply before walking off in the direction of the kitchen.  

As I walked away I could here Casper slur "You know that dress would also look good on the bedroom floor upstairs." He actually disgusts me. He treats Elle like some piece of meat. She is a lot more than just his sex toy. If she could only see that there is so much better for her out there than that dickhead. There are millions of guys that would be thankful just to kiss her feet Nevermind have her actually want them, need them... Love them. Sadly, I am one of those guys. I would gladly watch her everyday and listen to her and be able to hold her in my arms and stroke her hair and hear her purr from my touch..... Fuck.