Chapter 10 ♡

Chapter 10 ♡

Desire ♡

"Mom, I swear I didn't cheat on him. We broke up because he was never there for me!" I exclaimed shaking my head at a smiling Tyrik.

"That's not what Tyrik said. He said that you were never around and he finally found out why when he caught you cheating with that boy at your party!" My mom snapped making me roll my eyes.

"We were already broken up before I even started messing with Sirus." I told her.

"Now that's a lie." Tyrik said making me glare at him.

How can he just sit here like he's all innocent and telling the truth. I should've told my mom that we broke up and I probably wouldn't be in this situation.

"I don't want you messing with this Sirus guy if he has been making you act like this." My mom said with her face scrunched up.

"Acting like what? I always act like this. I'm not acting any different at all." I stated shaking my head.

"I don't want you seeing him." My mom said through gritted teeth.

"You can't do that." I told her staring her in the eyes.

"Yes I can." She replied back.

"No you can't." I answered her back.

"As long as you're living under my roof I don't want you hanging around that boy doing things you don't normally do. He could cause trouble in the future." She stated making me roll my eyes.

"What are you gonna do if I continue to be around him?" I asked her getting all up in her face.

My mom is shorter then I am so I tower over her a little.

"Then I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"Fine, I'll leave." I said making both hers and Tyrik's mouth drop.

Her facial expression changed quickly.

"Fine then. Leave." She said with a stone cold face.

I just shook my head and then ran up the stairs to pack.

I turned eighteen years old just a few days ago and I'm already moving out. Great, just great. I have no idea where I'm gonna go but I'm leaving here. I got kicked out for a stupid reason and I will not stand for it.

After packing all of the things I would need for the past few weeks I went back downstairs.

Tyrik was standing in front of the doorway blocking my way.

"Look Desire, I didn't mean to--" He started to say but I slapped him across the face.

I then pushed him out of my way and opened the door.

"Don't ever talk to me again." I mumbled before walking out the door and shutting it behind me.

I don't even have a car to drive anywhere so if I want to go somewhere I'm gonna have to call someone.

"Hey Desire." Sirus said answering the phone.

"Can you come pick me up?" I asked him with my voice shaking a bit.

"Is everything alright?" He asked with concern in his voice.

"No, please just come and get me." I told him with a few tears dropping out of my eyes.

"I'm on my way." He said before hanging up the phone.

I sighed before dragging my bag over to the sidewalk and then sitting on the curb.

Surprisingly, it only took Sirus ten minutes to get here. He must of been speeding to get here.

He quickly got out the car and ran over to me.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking at my bag.

"Tyrik came over to tell my mom that I cheated on him. I tried to tell her that I didn't but she brought up the night at the party and then we just started yelling at each other. Next thing I know she kicked me out." I explained to him.

I held my head low as tears started to pour out of my eyes.

He came and sat next to me.

"Don't cry, don't cry, everything's gonna be alright." He said pulling me into his arms.

"I just turned eighteen the other day and now I got kicked out." I cried into his chest.

"Come on, you can stay with me." He said picking me up.

I laid my head on his chest as he carried me and put me into his car.

He went back to grab my bag and put that into the back seat.

He then got into the car and pulled off.

***

"Where are we?" I asked him wiping my eyes.

We aren't in front of a house so I know we're not at his house but we're in front of a restaurant.

"Well I was thinking maybe we could have a early date." He said with a smile on his face.

"Oh no, I look terrible right now." I told him hiding my face.

He sighed and began to remove my fingers from my face.

"You look beautiful stop saying that." He said making me smile so big.

"Really?" I asked.

"I wouldn't lie to you now lets go eat and talk about some things." He said getting out of the car.

I waited as he came over to the other side and opened the door for me.

He grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car and then he closed the door.

Together hand in hand we walked into the restaurant and were instantly seated.

"This is so nice, I feel so out of place." I said looking around at everyone else.

"Don't worry, you're not the only one feeling out of place." He stated gesturing towards himself.

I nodded my  head and smiled.

"Are you okay?" He asked grabbing my hand.

I nodded my head.

"I'll be fine. Thank you for being here for me." I stated sending him a small smile.

He nodded his head.

"I'll always be here for you."

_____________________________________________

Desire and Sirus in mm. 😍❤️

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo- Msfanfictional👑