Chapter 12 ♡

Chapter 12 ♡

Sirus♡

"Man, wait up!" I called after Diante as he completely ignored me.

He didn't stop walking he just continued to walk ahead of me like he didn't just hear me.

Once I got close enough I grabbed his arm roughly and turned him around. He snatched his arm back and gave me the meanest look ever.

Before I could say anything he pushed me hard.

"What's your problem? Are you still mad I won't tell you about my business?" I questioned him scowling at him.

He shook his head.

"You don't get it. I tell you every fucking thing about me! I even told you how my mom was so broke we could barely eat half the time." He stated angrily.

That caught the attention of almost everyone in the hallway.

I tried to console Diante but that made him even more mad.

"You know what! Just stay away from me." He said walking off fast.

Before he could walk off I grabbed his arm again.

"Calm down. I will tell you what I'm hiding from you." I told him.

That finally caught his attention and he turned around again.

I looked around seeing everyone staring at us so I pulled him to the side.

"What is it bro? You can tell me anything I won't judge you." Diante said actually sounding like a bestfriend.

"I'm dating Desire." I confessed making him give me a confused look.

"That's all. Are you sure? Did your step-dad do something to you again because I will gladly help you kill him." Diante stated.

"That's it. I haven't seen my step-dad in a week so nothing has happened with him." I replied back to him.

He nodded his head.

"Well congratulations man. I'm happy you finally have the girl you want." Diante said giving me dap.

"Thanks now you can stop crying." I joked making him roll his eyes.

"I wasn't crying I was just pissed you weren't telling me anything but that explains why you haven't been hanging with me lately. You got a girl now so you can't hang no more." He told me making me shake my head.

"I'll always have time to hang with you so don't think that I don't." I replied back to him.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Get to class before your late." He said playfully smacking my head.

I smacked him back before heading to my class which isn't far from where we were standing.

I'm glad we're cool again because he's like a brother to me. We've been friends since elementary school so I've known him almost all my life. We've been tight since the first day we met and that's why we click like we do now. We may have our differences and get in wrestle fights but we'll always be cool at the end of the day.

***

Seeing Desire after school was the best apart about today.

She didn't want to go to school today so she just stayed at my house. I found her in my room sleep with one of my shirts on. I'm not gonna lie she looks really good wearing my shirt.

I was just about to wake her up when I heard the front door slam shut and a deep voice ranged through out the house.

"Sirus!" My step-dad's voice boomed through the house making shivers go down my spine.

I already know what he's gonna do so it's best I just leave the room. I don't want Desire to wake up and see this.

I quickly left my room making sure to close the door before going downstairs.

"Yes sir?" I asked him standing in front of him.

He just looked me up and down.

"I heard you have a little girlfriend.." He stated with a creepy grin on his face.

If I lie to him he's gonna be even more piss when he finds out the truth.

"Yeah, I do." I replied back to him.

"My little man growing up.." He stated letting out a chuckle.

Everything  about this dude creeps me out. I don't even see why he sticks around because my mom works twenty-four/seven.

I nodded my head and tried to avoid his gaze.

"You know what time it is don't you." He asked tapping his belt making me cringe almost.

I nodded my head.

"Assume the position." He stated taking a swig of some drink he has in a huge glass bottle.

I sighed before going over to the wall and standing with my back towards him.

I could hear him take off his belt.

"This is gonna hurt a lot." He jokingly said as he chuckled.

I let out a shrieking scream when I felt his first blow on my lower backside.

__________________________

The ending is so sad... 😢

Sorry, I haven't been updating like I should. I'm very busy. 😩

Sirus in the mm. 😍

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional😇