Chapter 24 ♡

Chapter 24 ♡

Sirus ♡

"Are you sure you're alright?" I asked Desire as I laid my head on her shoulder.

She has been in bed all day and I've been laying right beside to get her anything she need.

"I'm fine, Sirus. I'm just really tired." She mumbled.

I kissed her forehead gently.

"Okay, let me know if you need anything." I told her closing my eyes.

"You've said that about a thousand times. I'll let you know when I need something." She told me.

I nodded my head before starting to drift off to sleep.

My phone started ringing making my eyes pop open.

I groaned before reaching over and answering it.

"Hello?" I asked with an attitude.

"I know you're probably spending time with your girl and all but we have another job tonight." He said to me.

"Are you serious man?" I questioned him.

"Dead ass serious." He replied back making me shake my head.

"Get dressed, I'll be there in an hour or so." He stated.

"Yeah, okay, I'll be ready." I said to him.

I hung up my phone and threw it on the nightstand table.

"Are you alright?" Desire asked making me turn towards her.

"I have another job tonight." I told her making her eyes widen.

"I think you should stay here tonight." She said to me.

I shook my head.

"I have no choice, Tavian's dad is really serious about this." I said to her.

"Who cares? You said that he thinks of you as family maybe he'll let you slide this time." She told me trying to convince me.

"Baby, stop it. I'll be back in a little while you won't even know I'm gone." I said to her.

She shook her head. "Yeah, right." She said making me sit next to her on the bed.

I grabbed her hand and rubbed the back of it gently.

"Everything's gonna be fine.." I said lowly kissing the back of her hand.

"Whatever you gotta do what you gotta do I guess." She stated making me nod my head.

"Yeah, I love you." I said to her.

"I love you too." She replied back.

I leaned in towards her and kissed her on the lips. I held my hand on the side of her cheek as she deepened it. After a couple of more seconds I pulled away.

"I have to get ready." I told her.

She gave me a small smile and nodded her head.

"Okay." She said as I got up off of the bed.

I looked at her once more before going to find some all black clothes to put on.

***

"Man, that party was lit last night." Tavian said as soon as I got in the car.

"Yeah.." I said lowly.

He looked at me for a second.

"I'm sorry about what happened to your girl last night. That was wrong. The offer's still open.." He said the last part lowly.