Chapter 26 ♡

Chapter 26 ♡

Sirus ♡

"Shit." Tavian mumbled as we seen a police car behind us with the lights flashing.

I groaned before sinking back in my spot.

"What do they want? There isn't no speed limit and this is my car." Tavian mumbled pulling over to the side.

Just what we need, the cops pulling us over just to bother us.

"Lets just act normal and get this over with." I told Tavian making him agree with me.

We waited and watched as the cops made their way over to the car.

Oddly two cops got out of the car like we're doing something wrong.

There was a cop on the driver's side and passenger side too.

I don't like the way the cop was staring at me so I directed my attention towards Tavian's side.

The police officer knocked on the window and Tavian rolled it down.

"Is there something I can help you with officer?" Tavian questioned speaking proper English and changing the sound of his voice.

"Can you two get out of the car?" The police officer asked.

"Why?" Tavian asked him.

Even I have a confused look on my face.

"Because we said so." He mentioned making me look at the other officer who's glaring at me.

Tavian gave me a look making me shrug my shoulders.

We didn't do anything wrong so why do we have to get out the car?

"Alright." Tavian said to the police officer before opening his door.

I opened my door too.

"Can you back up a little?" I asked the police officer as he stood too close to the door.

He just stood there making me scrunch up my face.

I just opening the door making the door hit his legs slightly.

"Get out the car now." He demanded pushing the door open farther and pulling me out of the car.

He turned me around , roughly put my hands behind my back, and then pushed me on the car so hard I could couldn't breath.

"Aye don't hurt him like that." Tavian said looking at my face.

"Shut up boy." The other police officer said doing the same thing to him.

I groaned shaking my head.

"Now what's a young black boy like you doing with a car this nice huh?" He asked leaving Tavian against the car and going to look inside his car.

"Don't you touch shit." Tavian yelled watching him closely.

I just remained silent because anything could happen at this very moment.

"You guys been smoking? You two look like people who smoke maybe do some drugs." The man said searching through the car.

He just wants to find something so he could send two more black males to jail.

"We don't smoke." I said barely above a whisper.

"How about any drinking? Y'all like to drink don't y'all?" He said irritating me a lot.

The police officer holding me down on the car literally put all his weight onto making me feel weak. He's fat and I'm skinny so I feel like my bones are about to break.

The police officer spent about five more minutes searching the car before going back over to Tavian.

"I knew you wouldn't find anything so can we go now?" Tavian asked mean mugging him.

The police officer gave him a look before slamming his head onto the car.

My mouth literally dropped when I seen that.

Tavian held the sides of his head.

"Now you can go." He said with a smirk on his face.

I shook my head.

The police officer behind me lifted me off of the car and threw me on the ground.

"Too bad he didn't find anything." He mumbled sending a kick to my chest before walking away.

I feel like I'm dying as I hold onto my chest and closed my eyes.

"Sirus..." I heard Tavian called from the other side of the car.

I sighed before reopening my eyes.

I used all the strength I have left to get up and walk over to the other side of the car.

"Tavian, are you alright?" I questioned him.

"Other than my right ear bleeding, I'm good." He stated holding his ear.

"Here can you drive for me?" He asked me making me nod my head.

I grabbed his keys and he went over to the other side to get in.

It's sad that police can get away with doing anything and we can't do a damn thing about it.

Once I started the car I quickly drove off heading towards Mya's house.

***

When we finally got to the house it's like three in the morning. If we wouldn't have gotten stopped by the police then we would've been here at least around two.

"I feel like I have a concussion and my ear feels like it's about to fall off." Tavian told me as we walked up to the house.

I knocked on the door and not even a second later it was opened.

"What took you guys so long? I was worried." Desire said pulling me into a hug.

After that she practically pulled both of us into the house.

"Y'all had Desire all worried and shit." Mya said shaking her head.

"Well we got in a little trouble." Tavian said turning his head so they could see his ear.

"What happened?" Desire asked frantically pulling at me.

"We just got stopped by some cops." I told her.

"When you get stopped by the cops you aren't suppose to come home bloody." She stated as she pulled up my shirt.

Her mouth opened wide.

I looked down to see bruises all on my chest probably from the officer holding me down. There's an even bigger bruise on the lower left part of my chest from where he kicked me.

She gave me a look.

"What? I bruise easily." I said to her.

She shook head.

"Oh hell no. This isn't right." She stated shaking her head.

"What did you guys do? There has to be some reason the cops were all up on y'all like that?" Mya said staring at Tavian's ear.

"Nothing, we did absolutely nothing."

____________________________

Next chapter will be longer.

What do you guys think?💖

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional🌸