Unloved

I still remeber the day i had to leave them.My famile,my mate.I ran away because i couldnt take the pain anymore.My mate the one who was supposed to love me rejected me because he wanted to sleep around.My brother who was supposed to protect me wasnt here because of his stupid beta duties.My pack hates me!...My dad ..he just died of cancer a month a ago,and my mom just left us when we were babies.I didnt have anyone.Nobody loved me..or ever will.I always cried myself to sleep because of my horrieble life.I tried to kill myself but Michael(her alpha mate)always saved me and just left.He never thought i was beautiful,only an ugly,fat pig.i wansnt fat just wore baggy clothes just to hide myself.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Im sitting in my room listening to music trying to ignore the sounds of my mates and the stupid whores moaning.I still love him.UHH i have to stop thinking about him!..My wolf was driving me mad..i had to tell her "I want to runaway" i blurted out."we cant..or mate is here we need him"she said to me.

I just blocked her out.Its just to hard.I HAD TO LEAVE!!!..i packed my stuff ..."suck it up skylar we have to do this,he doesnt deserve us"...ok here i go...i jumped out the window ran in the woods never looking back....

________________________________________PICTURES OF MICHAEL--->(isnt he hot?!)

IS IT GOOD.BAD??!!

VOTE

COMMENT

OHH COOKIES!! <