Chapter 2

__________________________________3 years later________________________________-

Michael P.O.V

3 years since i saw my mate,1 095.7266 days since i could smell her beautiful scent of roses and chocolate.Sice i could see her walking alone in the hallway always wearing a hoody.I rejected her because i thought she was ugly and fat.How could i be soo stupid.How could i do that to her,i loved her but just couldnt tell her.I was selfish,i didnt even see her face.She was always covering it.I knew she was beautiful,inside and out..I never knew she was going to runaway and never come back.I always slept with girls trying to get her out of my mind.But it never worked,How could she runaway from me!She was mine and only mine!After she left i never slept with girls again..i was depressed..i didnt even talk to my friends.I only did my Alpha work,and went back to my room.I needed her like air.I tried to find her but never could..but i will..

A knock interupted my thoughts."come in" i said in my alpha tone."The FireWood pack is coming tommorow"said James ,one of my guards."Okay,tell the maids to clean the guestrooms "i responded.The fire pack was the best pack in europe.They had good fighers,But not as good as mine.Mine was  the strogest in the world.I was Alpha KIng."Yes Apha king"said James and closed the door behind him.

Skylars P.O.V

UGHH!!!Stupid alarm clock.woke me up.I tried closing it,but i touched something soft."what the fuck....ALEX GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM,AND STOP BEEPING!!!.."

You see Alex was alpha.He had a mate named Sara.She was i nice girl,very sweet and loving.Anywho!!Ever since i ranway from my shitty cheating mate.The Fire Wood pack found me and took me in.They thought i was beautiful.They must be freackin crazy.But after years of looking myself the different way,i knew i was pretty.Well thats what every male thought.Stupid werewolf pervs.

I jumped out of bed,after hitting Alex in the face...*sigh* good times.And went i  the bathroom to take a shower.The hot water felt good on my skin.After i did my daily rioutine.I went to the kitchen to get some breakfasT "Ohh bacon,gimme,gimme!!"i said jumping up and down.Everybody looked at me as if i was crazy..Meh!!Screw them...While i was stuffed my face with food Alex came in and said something the made me faint"We are going to visit the Moon pack (her old pack)tommorow night ,so go pack after you have breakfast"Ohhh Shit i thought..just then everything became black..

________________pic of sylar------------------>