Chapter 3

Skylar P.O.V

I woke up to people talking..can they get any louder..*note the sarcasm*.Fuckers..I opened my eyes to see myself on my bed?!They were talking outside about me..i heard a very sexy masculine voice asking to come in.Shit thats Michaels voice.Thats when it all got to me..Alex telling me the bad news,me fainting,Michael!!!!Shit!!Hes gonna see me...Thats when someone opened the door.My heart was beating fast.I was sweating.Alex came in with a serious look on his face.He knew about Michael and my pack.

He was the only person who understood my shitty life."He wants to see you"he said and just walked out."Alex waitt..."Thats when he came in.I couldnt even breath he was soo handsome."Hello my names Michael Alpha of the Moon...Skylar?"He wisperd in the end."Michael"i said in a bored tone treying to cover up the exciment of my wolf...Sudenly i was tacled in a hug..."Skylar why?".Wtf!!He rejected me for some sluts and made my life horrible and hes asking me why?"YOURE ASKING ME WHY?U ALREADY KNOW U STUPID PIECE OF SHIT,And u know what i already have someone who loves me so dont touch me!!!"OK!!that was a total lie,i didnt have a bf since i left..Sudenlly i was pinned againts the wall.Hes eyes were black and he was shaking"NOOO!!you are MINE and only mine.Nobody can touch u but me" Before i could respond hes lips crashed on mine.He licked my botom lip begging for entrance.I didnt let him.He parted our lips and demanded "open youre mouth.Now!"He used the Apha tone on me so i had to do as he said..well it felt could so i had to.He crashed his lips again on mine end this time i let him in.Hes tounge wresteled with mine fighting for dominance.He wone.Uhmm he tastes like dark chocolate..I moaned in pleasure whe he begane planting kisses down my neck.Suddenly i fell on something soft.He kissed the spot just on top of my breast where the male marks his mate.But when he was about to bite someone knocked on the door.I immidatitly came out of my daze and relised what was abot to happen ...Michael was grownling and just looking at me in love and lust.Shit!I had to take a run..I ran out the door passing Alex who was just about to knock ..And ran out the door shifting into my Pure white wolf.....

____________________________________________________

Vote

Comment

Cookies <3 ....pic of her bro daniel ------------>