Chapter 7

OKAY GUYS..IM SOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BEFORE..MY MOM WAS IN THE HOSPITAL..ITS OFF HOLD..BUT IM HAVING TROUBLE WITH THE CHARACTERS...MIRANDA KERR?ASHLEY BENSON? OR ADRIANA LIMA?..FOR THE GUY CHARACTER..IDK..I NEED A VERRYYY SEEXXYYY GUY!!..I NEED UR HELP..SEND ME A PM..OR JUST WRITE ON MY WALL..THIS IS IMORTANT..OKAY OFF TO THE STORY

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sky P.O.V

....Out of the bushes came out a medium sized caramel wolf....shifting into a 5 ft 11 attractive guy with familiar caramel hair and warm brown eyes,wait a minute that was Drake.First of all drake is gay.He became a rouge when his mate Lucian died,he was always there when i needed him.Of course,he knew about the pack and mike rejecting me..He was my only friend."Drakeybear" i ran screaming to him.andi tackled him to the ground kissing his cheeks...well i was going to until mr. fucker hadnt pulled me of of him.Growling murderously he pulled me behind him shielding my naked view from Drake.He was Shaking heavily,"Mike, mike honey calm down u dont understand" i pleaded him,he still didnt listen.I heard something pop and i knew he was gonna shift anytime soon."Theres only one way" i thought to myself knowing my wolf would know what i was talking about "YES,YES..DO IT NOWW".she growled the last part.Okay,no biggie i thought to myself.I went quickly in front of him cuping his cheek in my hand.I pulled his face down to mine crashing our lips together.He growled in pleasure,roughly pulling me to himself..Pushing me against the tree lifting my legs around my waist.I felt something poking my inner thigh.I moaned."WOHOOO,go get that nice piece of ass girl"Drake yelled ruining everyting.Mike growled,pulling away from me,but stoped having confusion in his eyes.His black hungry eyes.Looking at them made me shiver in pleasure."Hes gay?" he asked me."No shit sherlock"i said to him pushing him away which made him stumble in shock from he impact.I looked behind him to see Drake gone.That bastard..Im sure hes smirking in pleasure of leaving me.Sudenly Mike was in front of me "That is no way to talk to your.." i didnt let him finish hes sentence cause i sprinted away from him puting on a hoody i found ,on top of a shirt  that mike gave me.*sigh*..Mike.."Shut up stupid wolf","No u shut up"..i just blocked her..Stupid horny wolf."Come back here now" he growled running after me.."NOPE...I AM SPARTACUS" i yelled running!..he stoped running and looked at me in amusment.."We wil see about that babe" he said playfuly.He was gaining on me,I squiled running faster.He was hot on my heels.But i knew he was being slow purposly because hes wolf was loving the chase.I saw the huge mansion ,running inside without a thought i sprinted up the stairs locking the door.I heard a loud growl outside the door."Open the door Babe" he said huskily."Or il do it myself" he added..."Its not my door idiot,i dont give a shit!"i said laughing..well i stoped when i heard a loud crack!...stupid alpha i thought before i saw him in all his glory standing outside my door.Hes eyes were black with anger,lust and love.I gulped..This is gonna be a long night i thought to myself as he stalked forward.