Giving him chance

Okay ma peeps i decided to end ur agony...this chapter might be boring..tell me if u have any ideas!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Skylars P.O.V

I was still staring at him.He was crying!In front of me!My wolf was was whining and whimpering in my head.

"Forgive him idiot!"she shouted at me.

"I don't know..u shut up..Go fuck Mikes wolf or sometimes you're a very cranky wolf ya know"i teased her.

She snorted but said"Stop pestering me bitch!Now stop talking to me and forgive our mate!"

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME A BITCH U LIL--"i couldn't even finish that sentence because she blocked me out.

I nearly forgot i had a crying Alpha mate in my arms.I mean he was the strongest alpha in the world,yet he cries in front of me.

"I'm so awesome"i thought to myself.

"Shsss"i cooed at him,trying to calm him down.

He finally looked up at me his eyes red and blotchy filled with agony,guilt and pain.

"Listen Mike,its hard to forgive so easily after what you did.."i trailed

He winced and looked down defeated.

"But.."I continued.He looked up with hope in his eyes."You have to prove to me that you deserve my love,as a mate I'm giving you a second chance"

He looked like a kid on christmas moring."YES"he shouted fist pumping..

"Awkward..."I thought looking at him.

"THANK YOU!THANK YOU!THANK YOU!...i promise you wont regret it babe!"He said spinning me in circles.

I giggled astonished by his childish behavior.

When i looked in his eyes,i got lost ..again.He was so handsome.I already felt myself getting hot.

"Stupid hormones"I muttered.

Mike probably heard me because he chuckled.But when our eyes locked...I knew it was filled with lust.Because his eyes were mirroring mine.

His lips suddenly came crashing down.It was a lustful kiss,filled with love.He bit my bottom lip making me gasp.He shoved his tongue,roaming my mouth greedily .Pushing me harder into the wall i wrapped my legs around his waist bringing him closer to me.I moaned while he growled in pleasure.

"Well,Well,well..look what we have here"someone said making me and mike stop and grownl threatingly and turn around with me in his arms.

As he gently settled me on the ground ,i slowly lifted my head to see the last person i wanted to see....

Nicholas......

-----------------------------------------

oooo..so who is this Nicholas..to be honest idk myself..sorry if there are any mistakes..:(

Enjoy!

Vote

Fan

Comment

AND GIVE MEH SOME DANG CHEESE!!!