Chap 5

ITSSSSS SHORTTTT SORRYYY BUT IM GONNA UPLADE LONGER NEXT TIME_________________________________________________________________

MICHAELS P.O.V

Right when Daniel was about to shift and lunge at me Skylar stood in between us and said "Daniel hes not worth it,he rejected me so im rejecting him,i dont need him anymore ive got someone else"When she said that my wolf wanted to kill any male that touched his mate.My eyes were going black,my wolf wanted to take over but i wouldnt let him ..yet!

"All of u get out now"i said using my Alpha tone.Right when Skylar was about to sneak out i commanded to her"No,Skylar u sit down"I could see the irriation in her eyes.That made me smirk.

Sky's P.O.V

When he told me to sit,i wanted to punch that smirk of the bastards face.When i sat down i purpously wiggled my but to irritate him.When i looked at his reaction..it was priceless..hahaha...his eye was twiching but when i looked at his eyes i saw hunger in them.WTF,!!can a guy really get turned on if u wiggle ur but on a sofa???O.OI didnt realise i was still doing it when suddenly i was pinned against the wall.Again!!!!This guy really likes walls doesnt he??Just like mu Uncle steve,he used to talk to them.Yup.!!"U really shouldnt do that Sky"he growled."Why Mikey"i responded in my innocent voice..Mvahahah.Man im good,i saw his face soften from the tone of my voice.He let me go.Hes really an idiot i thought before sprinting trough the door.He was chasing me commanding me to stop.Such an idot,like he thinks im really gonna stop!!i thought to myself dashing in tghe woods changing into my wolf"Sky i swear when i get u..."i didnt let him finish cause i blocked him out.I LOST HIM!!!!YESS!!!im Michael freee....not!!!Thats when he pinned me to the ground with us changing back to human form,and yes we were naked isnt this greatttt!!*note the sarcsm!!!*..............

___________________________pic of Alex----------------->