how you two met

This is my first imagine

You have been in London for three months now and u don't know the people and place that much.One midnight u come out of your house and lock the door to go get some cool breeze from your yard cuz there was a power shut down.when the current comes up u go back to open the door when u realized that u have left the keys in the house.U were stranded and didn't know what to do.There was no one to be seen u sat down by your door step crying .
*After 20 mins
U see a car cross by and it stops u see a boy getting out of the car and walking in.u get a bit scared but then u hear a familiar voice saying"what happened, y r u out so late" and u realized it was Harry Styles .u where a crazy fan girl of his so u got excited and emotional and ran and hugged and kissed him and crying while telling him the what had happened. Since he couldn't do anything has it was so late he told u to come over and spend the night in his house .U felt like u were dreaming,u were so excited .He kissed u saying"don't worry we'll fix it tomorrow"and takes u to his car opens the door and let's u in u were just thrilled by his human nature and just felt like jumping in joy. U sit quietly while he drives to his house.

To be continued.....

Hope u like it keep reading it fully.