X-Factors

(Continuation of he takes u home)

*TWO MONTHS LATER*

Your POV:
OMG I'm so nerves I'm hear to audition for the x-factor.This year the judges for it are Rita Ora ,Simon cowell and Nickgrimshaw.The host is omg Shawn Mendes.I'm so nerves Jake the guy in charge back stage tells me I'm next.I Walk in and
Rita:hi darling what's your name?And where are you from?How old are u?
Me:I'm (Y\N),I'm from London and I'm 17 years old.I'm a sophomore.
Rita:So what song are you singing?
Me:Infinity by one Direction.
And I start singing when I finished I had a standing ovation.
Rita:That was awesome. You sang like an angel
Simon:Great.Just check on your high notes
Nick:Fabulous.
And I was selected to the next round .

*Two Days Before The Finals
OMG I can't believe I am come all the way to the finals.I have been put in Rita's group and she has been so sweet and supportive. And i've been practicing for so long now I'm washed out .On the day of the finials we four of us Dalton,McKenzie, Trent and me who are the finalist have to sing first round solo and then one will be disqualified. And then the remaining 3 must sing duo with a celebrity. Tomorrow we will know who that is.So for my solo I am singing story of my life by 1D.And then Zzzzzzzzzzz......

*Next Day
We 4 are waiting to know who we are singing with and then rita comes in
Rita:So the celebrities are four boys the biggest boy band ONE DIRECTION.
Me:OMG
Rita:there are four rooms with your names on it .So each of u get it your respective room and wait .U won't be singing with all the four,anyone from them four will sing with u.we will pick one boy and send him to your room meanwhile u decide a song for the 2nd round.
Me:Wow
Rita:yes,they will be our guest for tomorrow and the song which you'll to singing will be recorded and sold if u win.So the performance must be like shooting for a real video. Don't worry Sasha your Choreography will help you'll. Good luck.

Wow this is great I hope I get harry ,what song will I sing ,hmmm I think thousand years.will harry remember me.I can't wait

(To be continued..... )