Winning the finals

Next day I got ready and went to the x factors set.Then the show started The judges came in,One Direction came in.The competition started and Shawn calls me in which mean I was first.After Singing all gave me good comments but Simon said it was not that good and he said I was distracted. Actually that was bcuz I was nervous and my parents weren't there,they said they'll come but they never.After that I just ran into my room behind the sets and started crying my makeup all Was in a mess.Then suddenly someone came and put their hands on my shoulder I turned and saw it was harry .I hugged him and continued crying.
H:baby what happened to u on stage?
Me:I was nervous and my family wasn't here.I was looking for them in the crowd and got distracted
H:Don't worry,me and the boys are here.Think us as your family.And u know I loved the way u sang,I think Simon is mad.
(I just laughed for what he said)
H:now don't get nervous, I'm there,Don't worry about anything.hmm this will help..
(He took the chain from his neck with a cross pendant and put it on my neck)
Me:Harry-
H:Just kiss this before u sing ,your nervousness will go.Now it belongs to u.
Me:Harry Thank u so much.I love you.
H:ok now,U got to be a princess now for this lovely prince so go get ready.
Me:yes my prince.
I put back my makeup and my gown skirt and went on stage with Harry bcuz the announcement of the three contestants to go to the 2nd round were to be called.And announcement started
S:The first Peron to the 2nd round is....Dalton
(At this point I start to grip on to Harry's hand)
S:The second person to go to the 2nd round is......Mackenzie
(Tears started to form in my eyes at this point)
S:And the last person to go is.....(y/n)which means Trent we are sorry.
Trent and the others come and congratulated me and me and Harry went back stage while Dalton and Louis sang and then Mackenzie and Niall sang and then was our turn.I kissed the chain Harry gave me and went on stage.Me and Harry started to sing.I just never got nervous or distracted this time my eyes was only on Harry.After our performance we got a standing ovation and good comments and Simon said he is proud of us and Rita said we actually looked liked a real prince and princess.This made me Happy i felt like i was in a fairy tale when i was singing.Me and Harry remained on stage while the others came on stage cuz the results were to be called.
S:So the person who is going to be crowned the winner of xfactors 2016 and who is video with their celebrity to get release is ......Any guess?.........(y/n)
Hearing this I started crying,getting excited and I hugged onto Harry.Then all came and congratulated me.
S:so (y/n) will get the help of Harry and will write her own song and she will release it next month only the audio of her singing it.Its her solo so no Harry's solo,he will not be in it.He is only helping her to write the song.The video for it is her decision. So Good Luke (y/n) with that upcoming solo.

I already new that the winner must do this but I'm so exhausted to release a song but I have to do it at least for my fans.After all the congratulations Harry comes back stage with me.
H:So where is my treat.
Me:let's go partying now,U,me,Louis,Liam,Niall,Rita,Dalton,Trent,Mackenzie and who ever wants.Its my treat.
H:Ok then let's go.
So all of us got to the nearby club and started partying.Suddenly Don't let me go started playing...
H:May I have this dance?
Me:of course

Me and harry danced for the whole song and he was even singing it to me some lines.maybe bcuz he got a bit drunk..
All where getting drunk except for me and Harry was a bit to,so we decide to end the party.All the people left while I waited with Harry cuz he said he'll drop me home and I paid the bill and I started to wake towards Harry who was by the entrance and I felt my head pain and I felt dizzy and finally I fell unconscious. I felt being picked up by Harry and put in his Car till I lost track of what's happening.