He Takes You Home

(The continuation of At Harry's house)

We both finish eating I decide to help him to wash the plates while he is gone to get the car keys."Y did u wash it,the maid should have took care of that " he says standing behind me "no problem , I just wanna help them and u" I say . we both get into the car when I say " Harry Take me home I think I buried a pair of keys in my back yard to help me in cases like this" He smiles nodding his head and drives me home.

When we reach my house I tell harry to wait by the door while I search for the keys.After sometime time I come back with the keys in my hand I open the door and welcome harry for a cup of coffee. He agrees and comes in, I take him into my room and show him all my 1D stuff,my wall with all his pics and the cardboard cutout of him."So I'm your favorite ah" He asks with one eyebrows up "yes,now can u pls sign my poster of you" I say . He smiles and signs the poster . I take him back to my hall and ask his to sit on my couch while I prepare the coffee for two of us.
*Two minutes later
I come out of the kitchen holding two cups of coffee I give him one and I start to drink mine."Why are u standing, don't feel bad come on sit at the side of me" he says pulling me to sit down.He finishes his coffee and says"bye (y/n), I must leave now,I really had a nice time ,I love your room,hmmm and the coffee was fabulous"he says getting up and walking towards the door.I get up and say goodbye has I watch him get into his car and drive away..

*NIGHT

I go to my room and admire his pics from my bed thinking of all what happened slowly falling asleep

To be continued...