My song and the AMAs

Next day I woke up and saw Harry sitting on a chair by my side.
Me:Harry what are u doing here?
H:Last night you fainted and fell so I brought u home and put u to lie down on your bed.
Me:Then where did u go?
H: I couldn't leave u like this so I stayed her and slept on the couch
Me:u should have slept on the bed and put me on the couch
H:Don't worry about me,I'm used to sleeping on the couch when I'm on tour.
Me:If u slept on the couch, how are u here sitting almost sleeping on this chair.
H:I brought a doctor to check u in the morning and she said u needed rest.So after she went I came here.
Me:Thank you so much
H;Now better take rest,I made breakfast and lunch for u.Eat up and take rest.I wrote my number on the a piece of paper and put it in your handbag.Call me when u feel better. By the time I'll think of the song.

With that Harry left.Two minutes later I heard the doorbell ring.I went and opened it and saw it was my family.
Me:Why didn't you'll come yesterday
My mum:sorry honey dad had urgent work so we couldn't come.
Me:Ok come on in..

*2 weeks later*
I'm feeling better now and my parents went back to Germany.so I decided to call Harry.
Me:Hello
H:Who is this
Me:Its me (y/n)
H:How are u love?
Me:I'm fine.So can u come over now
H:Yeah,ok I'll be there by 3:00.
Me:See ya
At 3 o'clock Harry came and him and me started deciding on the lyrics and tune.This took two days to complete. So the song is ready now,I even finish releasing the audio of it.me and Harry named the song 'Nobody compares to you'.And I even made a Snapchat video thanking Harry for everything he has done.

*2 months Later*
I'm in the airport now checking in to go to LA for the American Music Awards.That's right my song as been nominated for the best Audio.In these two months I signed a contract with Sony music and I released a video for my song too.I step into the plane and walk to my seat to see harry next to me
Me:Hey,Haz how are you?
H:Hey,I'm fine.What about you?
Me:Great.So where are u off to
H:AMAs.U?
Me:Me too.Congrats
H:Congrats to u too
With that me and Harry talked the entire journey and when we landed in LA we decided to stay in the same Hotel but different rooms.
The next day I got ready I wore a Red gown and curled my hair and left it loose.
I walked out of my room to see Harry in a black suit and he was wearing a bow tie too.He looked Charming.
Me and Harry went to the awards together.
Me:Harry since you are on your hiatus, u and who will collect the award?
H:Me and Niall
Niall,Me and Harry went and sat down together. Then the awards started and Taylor swift came on stage to give away the award for best audio.yup this is the one I'm nominated for.
T:So the winner for the best audio is Nobody Compares to u by (y/n)
I started jumping in happiness. Everyone hugged me and congratulated me.I went on stage and Taylor hugged me and gave me the award
Me:I thank all my fans for voting for me.I love you'll so much.In a very special way I would liked to thank Harry who helped me to write the song and who was so supportive towards me.And even all the people i met in X factors.Love u all.
With this I finished my speech and went back to my seat.Even One direction got for the best group and video award.After the Awards all the winners and the others were going partying,so I joined them.In the party Many singers like Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift,Katy Perry came and Congratulated me and they were very friendly with me.I even danced in the party with Harry,Niall,Shawn mendes, Charlie Puth and after that I went and spoke to zayn who was there too and told him I was a zquad and so I danced with him too.The entire night was way too perfect.Me and Harry went back to our hotel and I went into my room and changed into my PJs and fell asleep. Suddenly about 3oclock in the night ,it started raining and the trees where shaking all this caused me to wake up and tremble cuz a weird noise was coming.Then suddenly I heard a BOOM which caused me to run out of my room, open the door and run into someone and hug them without even looking who was standing there.
H:Baby are you ok?
I looked up to see I was in Harry's arms
Me:what are u doing here?
H:I woke up with the rain noise and then i heard u scream inside so I came to check on u.
Me:I'm frightened of thunder,lightening and storm.
H:Don't worry now go back to your bed I'll come and be with you.
So me and harry went back to my room, I went to bed and harry sat on a chair next to me.
Me:can u sleep at the side of me.When I'm frightened my mum always sleeps by me.I miss her
H:hmm..ok
Harry came and laid by my side.Everytime i heard the thunder or lightening I held on to Harry tight and then I fell asleep comforted by Harry.
Next day I got up but harry wasn't by me ,so i went and got ready to leave to London. I came out and saw harry also was ready.we caught a taxi and went to the airport and then we landed in London. I went home and decided to sleep cuz I never properly did last night.I loved this life.