four

siena's pov

i pulled my car into the driveway after coming back from school, and narrowed my eyes at the person sitting on my doorstep.

i turned off the engine and suddenly became really hesitant to step out of the car, since my school uniform isn't really my best attire.

"what are you doing here?" i asked, pulling my backpack further up my shoulder.

jack stood up and dusted off his trousers, "your dad said that i was supposed to come here for half 3, so here i am and he isn't".

"well, he's at work and he should be on his way now any ways" i informed, then unlocked the front door. i glanced behind me and jack hadn't moved from the step.

"are you coming in or not?" i asked and he quickly followed, shutting the door behind him.

"nice outfit" he smirked and i rolled my eyes.

"shut up. i've got to go get changed, so just help yourself to whatever" i brushed off, then walked up the staircase to my room.

+

jack's pov

siena said i could help myself to whatever i wanted, so obviously i raided their fridge and decided to make myself a sandwich from as much as i could find.

my fridge at home is pretty much empty all the time, so this is basically a luxury to me right now.

i took a bite of the finished sandwich, in awe by the taste, and left the kitchen.

but as if on cue, siena came down the stairs and i gulped the chewed food in my mouth, as i took in her changed outfit.

"what?" she furrowed her brows as she reached the last step.

i cleared my throat, but it was more of a cough to distract away how much i was staring at her. "nothing, it's just that it's hard to recognise you without the nun uniform".

"ha-ha, very funny" she sarcastically answered, until she took the sandwich from the plate in my hand and took a small bite.

"you know, there's a thing called asking?".

"not if it came from my fridge, there's isn't" she spoke with her mouth slightly full. i smirked once i noticed mustard on the corner of her mouth, and she looked at me questioningly.

i reached out, wiping it away with the edge of my thumb as she watched my every movement up until i licked it off.

"was that supposed to be sexy?" she raised her brow.

"of course" i stated and she nodded her head with her lips pursed. "well, was it?" i asked, but she just chuckled and went past me to look in the mirror by the door.

she fixed her make-up and i still stood holding a sandwich in one hand, and subtly elevating my eyes up and down her body.

she glanced at me briefly, letting out a small snicker and rolling her eyes.

"take a picture - trust me, it'll definitely last longer" siena told me and i awkwardly scratched the back of neck, not knowing whether to continue standing here and wait for her to leave, or to just go and sit back in the kitchen.

a loud car beep interrupted my thoughts and she looked out of the small window, seeming like her friends had arrived.

"okay, you're probably still going to be here when i come back and i don't want my dad to see me in these clothes, so i'm gonna need to text you" she said and i cocked my eyebrow.