Chapter 32

*Lucy's POV*

"Daddy?" I said sweetly as I gave him a sideways hug. My relationship had become a lot better between my parents and myself, maybe a mixture of that they'd changed their way of treating me and that I've been more happy since I've met Zayn.

He sighed, but the smile was on his lips as he looked down at me "Lucy?"

"I need to do some homework with Abby tomorrow, can I please stay the night?"

"Are you gonna be with Zayn instead?"

I was taken aback by his question and only gave a small nod. I looked at my mother and to my surprise saw a small smile on her face. Why was she smiling? Weren't they mad at me for seeing Zayn behind their backs?

"That poor boy really means something to you, huh?" she asked and stepped closer to where I had dropped my arm from my dad's back and crawled into his now empty side.

"Please don't call him that" I said with a small voice.

My dad looked down at my mom and she nodded at him. What is going on?

"Listen Lucy, we've talked about this during our trip to Miami... And we've decided to give the boy a chance since it seems like you actually like him"

My eyes widened and I flew to my parents, wrapping my arms around them and giving them a tight hug "I love you mom and dad. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

I heard my mother's chuckle as she petted my hair before my dad pushed my slightly away to look at me "But"

"Buuut?" I repeated.

"Your grades are gonna stay high, no chatting in classes, no staying over if we go on a business trip and NO sex"

I blushed at his last words and looked at the ground "I promise"

"I guess we have an agreement then"

"So can I go on a date with Zayn  tomorrow after school?" I asked with big pleading eyes.

"You can. But be home before midnight, love" my mom said with a nod and a soft smile.

"But-"

"Lucy" my dad cut me off "You have to understand that we're still trying to accept that our daughter is dating a boy who's not... You know what I mean"

"Yeah, okay. I'll be home before midnight"

****

- Next day -

 Me and Abby was waiting for Zayn by his locker, actually talking about him and how he had been attending school a lot more since we got together. I was so proud of him.

"You seem so happy" Abby said with a warm smile and squeezed the hand she was holding onto.

"Yeah, I am. Actually-"

"Hey whore, say hi to little Zayine from me, will ya?" Justin yelled as he passed by together with his friends.

"Shut up!" Abby and Zayn yelled at the same time, Zayn soon after giving me a hug from behind too.

"Don't listen to him" he mumbled against my ear after giving it a small peck.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's go Zayn!" I said with excitement and pulled at his hand.

"Okay okay, calm down babe" he chuckled and followed me out of the school.

"Have a great time!" Abby shouted after us with a wave and a big grin.

****

"So where are we going?" I asked as we'd sat in the car for about half an hour.

"It's a surprise, gorgeous" Zayn said with a smug smile "But I think you'll like it"