Chapter 33

*Zayn's POV*

Jesus that must have been the hardest thing I’ve ever done. Even though I was dying to feel Lucy all close to me, I had told her to stop. And all just because of her dad and that he wanted her home before midnight. Didn’t bother me though, since suddenly he accepted me.

 Maybe if I speed up a little, we could have time for something, you know just quickly? No. No Zayn, then you would both be doing something illegal, and something against Lucy’s dad’s will. And we don’t want to do that… Do we?

“Okay, fuck this…” I mumbled before pressing the pedal a little furtherer, causing Lucy to look at me with confusion written all over her face.

“What are you doing Zayn?” She asked me, but I didn’t answered her, cause I had to pull the car over before I quickly jumped to the backseat and dragged Lucy with me, placing her on my lap. My lips were immediately attached to Lucy’s before they trailed down her face to her jaw, travelling the line up to her earlobe, which I hungrily sucked and gave a tiny bite before going down her neck.

“Z-Zayn…” Lucy moaned, “Weren’t we supposed to go home?” She managed to get out between moans.

“I promise to be quick sweetheart,” I breathed against her now marked skin. My hands had already found their way up her top, unclasping her bra with one hand, the other one stroking over Lucy’s amazing body. I felt Lucy’s hands in my hair before they both travelled down to the hem of my tanktop, which she quickly pulled over my head before crashing her lips onto mine.

In a smooth movement, I flipped us, so that Lucy was lying on her back in the car’s backseat and me on top of her. I winked at her before kissing my way down her stomach to where her ripped shorts started. Without fumbling a little I opened them and dragged them down with her lace panties as well.

Just as I was about to go in action, I felt Lucy’s hand by my chin, gently leading my face up her body until my eyes met her again and she pulled me in for a hungry kiss. Her hands then travelled down my body before she unbuckled my belt

“You’re not the only one to get all the fun,” she whispered playful in my ear, which drove me completely crazy. Before I knew it both my boxers and pants were ripped off.

It was obvious that both of us were dying to do this, so it didn’t took me half a second before I was l slowly pushing my hard length into Lucy. I could see her biting her lip as I pushed myself all the way in. When she had adjusted to my size and I had planted a kiss on her left nipple, I slowly started to pick up the speed. This time, we weren’t as gentle and loving as we had been the first time, we both wanted it rough, which resulted in red scratch marks on my back and tiny bruises on Lucy’s hips, after my fingers had been pressed hard into her sides as we had both felt the orgasm roll over us.

My head shortly rested on Lucy’s collarbones before I had picked up her panties and slowly putted them back on before kissing her bellybutton. Then we both got dressed again and jumped to the front seats, where I started the engine and then we drove back to London.

I had been driving a little bit faster than what was legal, but I made it to park the car outside Lucy’s house five minutes before her dad wanted her home.

“Well I guess this is goodbye then…” I sighed as Lucy opened her door.

“What? What are you talking about? No, you have to meet my parents for real now. Come on you little fool!” Lucy laughed and stepped out of the car.

Hesitantly I opened my door as well and walked over to Lucy who was already beaming.

“Are you sure this is a good idea Lu?” I asked her while looking into her eyes with raised brows.