Can you sit on my face part 2

Hey I'm back with part two follow me though @kaitymae11
~~~~~~~~
Chezzo:Nah I ain't gonna do it to you.....right now but come to my room at 10 my sister will be to stuck to her boyfriend Chris if you don't ima come get you.

Y/n:OK

Chezzo POV
After I got out the shower I went out to my room and hoped in the shower I washed up good and but my boxers and basketball shorts I walked down stairs and sat by my little sister.My baby sister is my life I love her like my own my parents are always gone so we don't spend that much with each other but the time we have we do.

Chezzo: you OK baby sis

Kaykay:yea I'm good you?

"(Smiling) oh I'm good"

"*gives him the side eye*what happend"

"Nothing I can't smile"

"Whatever"

Right now it's 9:40 and I'm waiting for 10 I'm finna tear that pussy up boy she just don't know I been had a little crush on y/n I just don't say nun to her about so I gets on her nervous all the time but tonight I'm in my mood and fell like doing a couple things to her I know she's a virgin but Ima go slow for her.....in the beginning.

10minutes later
Y/n POV

*Rapping in your head*walking to this boy room I know I'm gonna get it I'm real scared I might piss on my self
Oh goodness I'm at his door finna open it hope....

"Oh I was just gonna come get you but you 2 minutes late"

"I know" i said with a little attitude he pulled me in his room pushed me on his bed and shut the door.

"I told myself I would go slow but your attitude fucked it up so take your clothes off"I looked at him and did it.

Only thing going through my mind is when I saw his dick earlier and how big it was and when he stuck the tip in(sighs).He started pointing downward and said take his basketball short off I did.

" Do you know I liked you for a long time "

"Not really"

"Well you know now"

Chezzo grabbed me by my neck and laid me on the bed he bit his lip and spread my legs with his free hand he stuck two of his fingers in me so I flinched he moved in and out of me slowly I started moaning lowly not to loud that his sister hear.

"Tell me who pussy this is" I couldn't say nothing my breaths were uneven and it was getting hot. He hit my clit and said it again.

"Who pussy this is"

"Yo-you-your" he smirked and I closed my eyes he stopped and took his hands out and with no heads up he jammed his self in me.

"Ahhh shit" I screamed so loud I could feel myself throbbing .

Chezzo POV
My stroke game A1 once I got in that pussy it was nothing that was gonna stop me I was going in and out left to right round and round her moans motivated a nigga so I went faster.I had my right hand on her neck and my left was on my head board you can tell she new to the game her pussy was tight I could feel myself ready to bust but I switched the position I went down and started to eat her out.

"Ahhh fuck chezzo" I looked up at her

"Don't call me that call me daddy"and I went back to eating

" ohhhh shit Daddy "I smiled on her pussy lips I like it when she call me daddy.

As I was eating I stuck two fingers in and not long after she came all over me I licked it all up.

" turn around ass up face down"

"OK"I slapped her ass real hard

"OK what"

"OK Daddy"

"Yea thats better"

I grabbed my dick and placed it in her and started to slow I grabbed her hair with my left hand and started banging in and out of her after this shell be sore ass hell probably not knowing how to walk.

And that was my goal

Should i do a part 3 or no tell me in the comments.