"Yes a thousand times Yes" (Justin Combs)

This is for Lizakoshyy
___________________________

Elizabeth POV.
I was waiting for Justin to get ready for his graduation. I'm jealous cause I got one more year of school left, but whatever. While he was getting ready I was listening to 'Pull Up' by Summerella. This is my new favorite song right now.

"OK babe I'm ready" I heard Justin said

Me:ok let's go *grabs the keys*

Justin:umm...... where in the hell you think you going

Me:umm.....to your graduation tf

Justin:not with that you not

I look at my outfit I don't see nothing wrong with it.

Me:what's wrong with it

Justin:you showing too much ass that what

I smile and shake my head. I love it when he gets like this, it shows that he cares and loves me.

Justin:go change

Me:no cause we gone be late

Justin:I don't give a fuck if Donald Trump was dead. You still gone change

Me:how about I just wear a jacket over the dress then how about that

Justin:ok that would work it got to be long like my grown

Smh. I went back to the room and got a black jacket that went to my waist. When I got downstairs he look at me up and down.

Justin:eh its ok you couldn't find another one *looking at you*

Me:no

I lying there was other jackets, I just didn't want to find another one.

Justin:if you said so let's go

Me:*mumbles*oh I know so

Justin:whatcha said

Me:I said nothing *smiles innocently*

Justin:*looks at you for a moment*ok then leggo *runs to the car*

Smh this boy childish

At the Graduation

Me and Misa (his mother) was talking, you know girl talks. Miss Misa is a very funny woman and caring to add that. I love her she is so easy to talk just like my mommy.

Misa:so hows life with Justin

Me:*smiles*everything's good he childish and annoying but you gotta love him

Misa:shoot act times I feel sorry for you at times *shakes her head*

Yes he is that annoying smh I think he on something at times.

Me:sadly but you got to love him one way or the other

Misa:true but do you want to get married by my son

My heart increase is it hot or is it me

Me:don't you think its to early to be talking about marriage

Misa:that's still not answering me question girl, so yes or nah

Me:yes I would love to married your son

Misa:good cause your the best thing that's ever happen to my son. He won't stop talking and describing you how prefect you are and yayaya. He loves you that much.

I smiles while blushing. Aww he so sweet I swear love him. The lights dim it must be time for the graduation. Time to turn up.

At the party

I was eating a steak and mash potatoes. This party is lit. I'm just chilling with Chance. She is so adorable with her chubby cheeks. We were taking about school and how bad we don't want to go to it. But our conversation was interrupted us, it was Justin talking over the microphone. Let's see what he wants.

Justin:can I have your attention please

Everyone look at him

Justin: I want my baby to come over here with me

Everyone look at me and started to say 'Gone up there girl' 'Go to ya man' or 'Damn can you be mine'. His family crazy, but aren't all black families crazy? Justin had the nerve to say "Never nigga"

He wrap his arm around my shoulders and kiss my temple when I got there.

Justin:so this right here is my beautiful lady,Tia, we been together for 3 years and I'm loving it every day of it.

I blush and kiss his cheek.

Justin:*chuckles*I'm not that good with speeches but *gets down on one knee*do you want to be a Mrs. Combs

Every girl was screaming and the boys where whistling saying 'Say Yes, say yes'. I was shock no wonder why his mom ask me that question.

Justin:*nervous* well do you

Me:*crying and smiling* Yes a thousand times yes

He let out a breath of relief and slip the ring in my hand. It's is so pretty.

 It's is so pretty

I kiss him. Yea Tia Combs does have a ring to in it.

Hope you like.