Chapter 11: Not all pixies are cute

(A/N: AS PROMISED! HERE'S A LONG CHAPTER :) HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! Oh and what do you think of Jensen? I know I mentioned him a few times but what do you think? :D I'll try to update again later, too xxx Love you all!)

Right after that loud and eardrum ruining letter incident I immediately left the Great Hall for my next class. I asked Katrina if I could go ahead, seeing as how she was still so focused into eating and chatting with Laurence. She said she didn't mind and also told me not to be such a Ravenclaw, it's just the first day of school!

"Hey! I missed going here!" I protested laughing. "You can't blame me!"

++++

On the way I came across Jensen again. "Oh hey, Jensen!" I greeted him smiling. "Oh hello Gellie" he smiled back at me. I blinked at him, "Usually people I just met call me Angelica but Gellie's a nice change."

"I like being different" he answered,

"Well then I'll just start calling you Jason now." I grinned; he raised his eyebrows at me, "Jason? Why Jason?" "It sort of sounds like Jensen..." I answered laughing and he chuckled. "Anyway where are you headed?" I asked. "To our classroom, I may have lost my way." He answered. "Oh? I thought Luigi was with you?" I raised my eyebrows. "He said he needs to go to the common room first and just meet me in the classroom." Jensen replied.

"Well which classroom are we talking about anyway?" I asked and he gave me scroll, I unrolled the scroll and it was his schedule. I looked at the subject after lunch time and it was Defense Against the Dark Arts. DADA is my class after lunch... oh lucky!

"Oh we're in the same class!" I exclaimed, "Really?" he smiled. "Yeah, we can go there together." I offered and he nodded. "It's actually not quite far from here." I added and we started walking. "Have you been friends with Luigi since first year or...?" I asked trying to start a conversation, because I don't like having awkward silences.

"Oh he and I became friends by the end of year last year." He answered smiling, "he's a nice guy." "Oh he is!" I said giddily, he looked over at me and raised his eyebrow. I looked away and mentally slapped my forehead. Different topic... different topic... different topic...

"I don't mean to pry but I'm just curious..." Jensen started,

"Yes?"

"I heard your brother and his friend were in trouble last night..." "Oh that. Yeah it's actually a very complicated situation. But it's all resolved now." I answered. "How did you know?" "Um... I heard Draco Malfoy talking about it with his friends." He told me. I rolled my eyes at that, I'm not surprised. Malfoy just can't shut his mouth for a minute, can't he? The little ugly cockroach.

After sometime we finally reached our classroom. Some students were already there; "Oh, Luigi's already here." Jensen said while pointing at Luigi. "I'll go over there and sit with him. Thanks for helping me, Gellie" he said smiling at me. "No problem, Jason" I grinned and went to find a vacant seat.

Soon the classroom started filling up with students. Katrina came and took the seat beside me. Harry, Ron and Hermione sat in front of us. Ron still looks shaken from the letter, poor him. "Lockhart will be our new Defense professor, right?" I asked Katrina. Then she had a dreamy look in her eyes, "Yes" she answered. "Katrina..." I started, while I rubbed her back. "I'm saying this because I care... you need help."

"Shut up, Angelica." She said swatting my hand away and I laughed. "I still don't understand what's so amazing about this guy." I muttered. "You better not let Hermione hear you say that" Harry said turning to me and I giggled. "No seriously, I don't see what's so great about him." Harry frowned, "You should've seen how he kept talking about fame a while ago. It was embarrassing."