Chapter Six

It has been a couple of weeks since I last updated. I am sorry for that too. 

-----------------------------------------------

I rolled my eyes before opening the door to see Tim leaning on the door frame. "Hey Football," Tim smirked and pushed by me to pick Max up.

"Tim, what are you doing here?" I asked and picked up Emma's shoe, he doesn't need to see this house nasty.

"Can I not come see my closest and biggest fan?" He grinned at sat Max down. Emma hugged his leg and sat next to Max on the couch. "Sissy, can Tim spend the night?" Max asked and I froze. What do I say to that?

He was just eye raping Lyla. My life is utter crap. 

"We have school tomorrow, so it would be best if that was a no. Go finish eating and get ready for bed." I scurried them off and turned to see Tim about an inch or two away from my face.

"What did I do? We were cool earlier, Football." Tim stared at me, and I gulped and tried to step back. Tim quickly grabbed my hips, so I couldn't move backwards. 

"Nothing. I just want to focus on the twins, work and school. It is getting late, you might want to head home." I mumbled and pushed away from him. He still didn't release me. 

He just stared at me, but I could see the anger peeking through his green eyes. "Is it because I was looking at Lyla? We aren't dating, why are you getting mad?" He growled and pushed me against the wall. 

"I never said we were dating, babe. I don't care what you do in your free time." I hissed and stood up against him. He is not going to push me around because he is a football player.

"I don't understand you. You act like we are friends then you hate me?" Tim pushed against me harder, "I don't hate you, but we are not friends. Why would you be friends with me anyway. Tim, I think you need to leave." The anger had slowly faded to heart ache. I haven't even known this guy for a full 72 hours, but he has already spent the night, had the kids fall in love with him, and possibly had me fall for him too.

"Alright, Brooklynn." He suddenly released me and was out the door before I could change what I had already messed up. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it is short, but it is something. Let me know what you guys think. Vote and comment. 

-Brooke :D