Chapter Thirteen

I am finally back. I'm sorry that it has taken me a little bit of time to start updating again, but here is another chapter. It is kind of boring, I'm sorry.

Vote and comment!

-Brooke :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt the bed dip as feet hit the floor. I rolled over to see Tim stretching and pulling his jeans up. I guess he doesn't want to talk about last night.

I sighed and rolled back to my fetal position. This is the most awkward sleep over ever. Even compared to the one I went to when I was in sixth grade, and I caught her older brother in the middle of having sex.

I need to just stick with my brother and sister from now on.

"Football, I have to go to practice since I missed it yesterday. I will come back later today after the game." Tim whispered above me before patting out the door.

I waited until I heard the main apartment door close before I rolled out of bed. Yawning, I dragged the suitcase on the bed and dug through it for an outfit.

Luckily, Mrs. B has great taste and picked out some comfortable yet stylish clothes (in media thing). Since I am in Texas, it being the middle of October it is still hot.

I grabbed my shampoo and waddled to the bathroom. After scrubbing all the tears and grime away, I pulled my clothes on and my hair up before leaving the apartment.

I paced around the elevator before the door finally opened up and another nurse shuffled in beside me. "Are you Ms. Hughes?" I jumped a little and glanced over at her.

"Yes?" I smiled shyly and watched the elevator doors open before stepping out beside the nurse.

She smiled at me, "I am Max's nurse. I am actually going to his room now." I looked at her wide-eyed, "How is he?"

I followed the nurse around corner, "He is doing a lot better now. The doctor believes he will pull through this without a hiccup. He is a fighter." She pushed the door open and allowed me to step in.

"Sissy!" Max cried when I stepped around the curtain. Tears started to fall, when I saw the wires attached to my baby brother.

"Max, how are you feeling?" I wrapped my arms around his small frame and he squeezed be enough so I couldn't move away.

He pulled away, "I'm tired of them poking me." He stuck his tongue out at the nurse. She rolled her eyes at him as she changed out one of the IV bags.

"They are trying to help you get better. As long as you do as they say." I scooted into bed with him, he layed his head on my shoulder. "I will. Where's Em?" He yawned and relaxed against me.

"She is at school. I will pick her up later today after school." I mumbled into his hair. His eyes slowly drifted shut, and mine soon followed.

---------------------------

Have I used this picture? I can't remember anymore

Clear Eyes (Tim Riggins Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara