The Fifth ✉️

Published: 3/26/2016; 4:17pm; Saturday; Unedited

Why aren't there options to change the color of the animal emojis? I need a black cat emoji.... -_-

🐞✉️🐞

How have the exams been for you, Adrien?

I think I did good, or at least I hope. I just don't want all those hours of studying going to waste.

I haven't been able to give you any letters because of that, I've focused on studying no matter how much I wanted to write to you.

And I'm dedicated to writing to you, so it took immense will-power, just so you know.

So I might have know a way for you to respond, if you want to, that is. I don't see why you would want to, but I'm gonna take a chance.

My friend found out from Nino that you read my letters, the only reason she knows it's me is because she's the one who gave me three sets of the ladybug themed stationary, so she immediately knew it was me. Nino also told we her that you wish you could respond to me (which is complete shock, honestly). Then she came up with a plan that her and Nino can be out messengers instead of me leaving letters in your locker.

I give my letter to my friend, she gives it to Nino, and he gives it to you. And if you want to respond, you give a letter or whatever I guess to Nino, he gives it to my friend, and she gives it to me!

But she still needs to talk to Nino about it.

Uh-oh. Here comes trouble.

Er, the paper is a bit crumbled up now, I hope you don't mind. I had to hide the letter and just stuffed it into my bag. Uh, Chloe had her daily routine of putting me down, sure I have comebacks, but I get scared when she threatens my family.

It's terrifying.

Anyways, I've noticed you've been wearing the scarf sometimes! I'm glad you like it!

That is, if you like it. Uh. Don't feel obliged to wear it.

Gotta go!

Lots of Love,
Ladybug

🐞✉️🐞

His heart pounded in his chest, eyes wide as he read this. A way to contact her...finally!

But wait...Chloe bullies his Ladybug? Threatens her family? Who would do that to such a wonderful person like her?

He went to his desk and started looking for something to write on and with to respond to her. He didn't care of her friend hasn't spoken with Nino yet, he'll have him ready with his response for when she does. He opened a drawer and found the perfect thing.

It was a couple sets of the same stationary his mom had gotten him years ago when he was younger, before she...died.

She knew of his love for cats (especially cat puns) and got for him as a surprise. Of course he loved it, just never used it in the end, since he had no friends to send letters to, being homeschooled and all.

The off-white paper was decorated with black cats with green eyes, black envelopes, and a neon green, jelly pen and stickers of a golden bell to hold the letter closed.

Perfect. This was perfect.

He sat down and and was going to start writing like nobody's business, he was finally going to converse with his lady.

How to start it...

🐱✉️🐱

Hello, My Lady.