The Fourteenth ✉️

Published: 7/3/2016; Sunday; 8:30pm; Unedited

I WROTE ALL OF THIS TODAY WITHIN AN HOUR. I HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAPPY.

🐱

Adrien rubbed his eyes, yawning as he sat up from bed, shutting his alarm off and throwing his legs over the edge of the bed, and reluctantly got up from bed. Shuffling over to his bathroom, he stripped from his night attire and began showering, the water waking him up some and thinking about the last letter he got.

Where could he search for her first? Who could he ask? Nino? No, if he knew who she was, he would tell him...right?

He turned off the tap and shook the water out from his hair, grabbing the towel off the hook from the wall and let out a breath and decided to just look over the list later during lunch.

✉️

He hadn't gotten the chance to look over the list like he had planned, having been caught up in another one of Chloe's attacks, though they were common throughout the day of every single day of the week, it was one of her questions that threw him off guard.

"So who's this Ladybug girl I've been hearing about?" She had drawled, though trying to ask with a pout, he saw the anger and jealousy in her eyes, her tone having an underlying promise of pain and suffering to Ladybug.

So he had given her the cold shoulder, "It's none of your business, Chloe." He replied coldly, annoyed with her snooping into his private affairs again, before readjusting his bad, dragging Nino away while Chloe fumed behind.

But it bothered him that she knew about Ladybug, and knowing that she was already one of Chloe's bullying victims was enough, what if she found out who she was, too? No, Chloe can't do anything to his Lady, he would protect her. Anything for his Lady.

He waved goodbye to Nino, who had to go home early to help his parents with something, and looked at the list in his eyes.

His eyes widened as it landed on one, one that was so obvious because it was someone he knew. Someone he talked to on a daily basis, he turned heel, not caring if he kept Gorilla waiting a bit longer, there was nowhere he had to be for the next week with his dad out of the country, and ran back inside the school where he knew he would I do who he was looking for.

My best friend runs the school blog. Side-Note: She will not give away answer, but will (possibly) give hints.

Alya should be in the computer lab.

✉️

"Alya!" He called, slamming the door open, making the poor girl at the computer jump in shock and whip around.

"What the hell, Adrien! Are you trying to give me a heart attack?!" Alya hissed, clutching the area over her heart.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly before growing serious, making her pause. Had he figured it out already? "I know you won't tell me," he started, "but will you at least give me one hint."

She stared at him for a few seconds before bringing her bag up from the floor, reaching in and pulling out a familiar looking envelope. He reached out for it but she jerked away, holding it out of reach and giving him a warning look.

"She may never be ready for you to find her, but when you do, you better not do what you did to her again or I will make sure you can never make children."

He gulped, nodding quickly. She smirked, handing the envelope over, shooing him off. He thanked her before leaving the room, heading back to the entrance, down the stairs and into the back of the car, apologizing to Gorilla for the wait and the went off. He steadied his breathing, the little ladybug sticker staring back at him before he unfolded the envelope, and pulled out the light pink paper, and opened it.

Much to his disappointment, there wasn't much written, she wasn't joking. She only wrote a fragment in the middle of the paper. He whispered the words out loud, confused.

"He's really talented at drawing."