The Seventh ✉️

Published: 4/21/2016; Thursday; 10:57pm; Unedited

Someone wanted Adrien's full letter, so here we go!....along with a slight peek in Marinette's reaction to his letter and the start to hers for the next chapter....yeah, I know, I'm awesome. ^-^

🐱✉️🐱

Well hello there Ladybug,

Oh come on Bugaboo my puns are purr-fect.

Now, there's a lot that I have to say that I wasn't able to before, be prepared because I'm going to respond to every letter you've sent me in this letter.

So to start off:

I love rainy days now, because they make me think of you.

As much as I love cats, I now have a thing for ladybugs too, because they remind me of you.

I've grown so accustomed to reading your letters, sometimes I read them again, in order, every time I get a new one.

Your scarf hangs in my closet in a special place, because you gave it to me, and you're special to me.

You've made a ridiculous impact on me, Ladybug. And despite your terrible taste in puns, you have special place in my heart.

If there comes a day where you stop sending me letters, I will get all the ones I have, go through them, and look for clues to who you are, hunt you down, and find out why you aren't sending me letters.

And then hug you.

And talk with you.

Over hot cocoa.

With marshmallows in it. Or would you want whip cream?

Oops, I got off topic, sorry. Bottom line is, I enjoy reading your letters. They're different, unique, and they make me happy.

You make me happy.

Yours truly,

Adrien Agreste

🐱✉️🐱

🐞

She breathed evenly, trying to slow down her heart from its rapid beating. This was only the second letter he has sent to her, two responses to her last two letters, and she didn't know if she could handle it-- if her heart could handle it.

He was so sweet, sweet enough to give her a cavity. And her parents own a bakery, mind you, so that's saying something.

She caught his attention. She holds a special place in his heart, despite him not know her, he likes her for who she is, her character, her words, he likes her.

She wanted to scream, but there was customers downstairs and her parents would get upset. She took out her at-home stationary, and started writing a reply, though only partial, she still had to wait for tomorrow to fill in on her day as well, then give it to Alya.

🐞✉️🐞

Dearest Adrien,

I'm sorry, but your puns are paw-ful.

...

I just wrote that subconsciously, look what you're doing to me.