SHIELD

Hi..
This is hawkward.
Yes, I've been extremely busy. I'm sure most of you aren't seniors in high school applying for colleges, but I am.
And I am done with my applications and I have pretty much decided on the school I'm going to, but I made the dumb decision to take hard classes my senior year.
Yay AP English.
Anyway, so I'm not ending this book, but it's just going to take a while for updates.
I promise I will finish it though. I will.
But in order to get there, we must have more chapters!
So without further delay, here is another chapter of AIHS!

'Dam, I hate these people. Why is there another triangle on this test.' Tony rolled his eyes and began writing some equations next to the triangle, trying to figure out the side that was missing. In the middle of figuring out the equation, he looked up and saw that everyone else was still hard at work, and most of them were only on the second page of the test. He glanced down at his own paper again and noticed that he was on the last problem. He smirked, realizing how much smarter he was than everyone in that school. Well, he already realized it, but this was just a reminder.

"Mr. Stark," the teacher called, "Eyes on your own paper."

Tony scoffed. "Please, you think I would cheat from any of those idiots? I'm your best student, I don't need to cheat to get the best grades in this entire worthless building." He finalized the answers on his paper, then stood up and walked to her desk. He placed the midterm down and headed back to his seat so he could take a nap.

Riiiiiiingggg

"Shit!" Tony exclaimed, jolting awake after hearing the bell. He quickly turned his head to the side and noticed that people were still hard at work on the Geometry test, including Steve. But that really didn't matter to him, he was getting out of there. He grabbed his bag and made a b-line for the door. Soon, he was in the hallway and heading down the back staircase so he could get outside without running into a crowd. He didn't really feel like talking to anyone today, not even Bruce. His buddy would be too distracted by studying to even be able to have a straight conversation with him anyways. Oh well, looked like he was going home.

He pushed open the back doors and saw that no one was out in the courtyard. Lovely, he could have some peace. With a smile, he took several steps forward, but soon heard some rustling in the bushes. He rolled his eyes and walked over to where the noise came from. "Hello there," he said once he saw two familiar men in black suits.

"I told you to stay still!" Fury shouted at his younger and shorter partner.

"I'm sorry, but I had a wedgie!"

"You two are secret agents? Seriously? I'm still having a hard time believing your agency is really a thing." Tony crossed his arms and lifted his brows.

"I promise you, it's real," Fury said while climbing out of the bushes. "Don't you remember we held you hostage just a few months ago?"

Tony nodded. "Trust me, I'll never forget. But it wouldn't surprise me if that was just a fancy police station and you guys paid them off to pretend you were a big bad government organization hunting aliens."

Phil shook his head. "I'm sorry, Mr. Stark, but everything we told you is the truth."

"Whether you like it or not," Fury added.

"Well I don't li-" Tony stopped speaking due to a sharp pain suddenly rising in his arm. He turned his head to see what was wrong and found a tranquilizer sticking out of exactly where he felt pain. "Oh sh-" His eyes practically rolled back in his head and he felt to the ground.

Fury's eyes widened and he glanced at unconscious Tony at his feet. Then he looked up to the top of the school building and noticed a sniper was sitting a top of it, hanging off the roof. "Phil, we gotta move. There's someone up there, and I'm pretty sure they were targeting us."

"What about Stark?"

Fury looked down at Tony. "Pick him up and bring him with us. He's officially been involved in whatever the hell is going on."

Natalie was sitting against the chimney on the roof, her hand covering her face. She was mumbling to herself in Russian. Anyone who passed by her within a mile would be able to tell she angry.

Loki paced back and forth, unsure what to say or do. That was not how the plan was suppose to go, not at all. Tony wasn't even suppose to be there, but now everything was ruined, and it was sort of all his fault. Sort of.

"I cannot believe you," Natalie said, looking up at him with a frown on her face.

"I'm sorry! I told you! I thought I had better aim than that!"

"I never should've let you take the shot, never! What an idiot I am!"

Loki nodded in agreement. "Yeah, you are."

"But not as much of an idiot as you are! You blew this entire mission!" She stood up and took a step towards him, her hands balled into fists. "We have spend the last month gathering Intel and planning for this, and you decided to go and mess it up by shooting Stark in the arm with a tranquilizer! Now he is going to do his own investigation, just like he did for you and your dumb brother! And whether you admit it or not, Stark is intelligent, he will find what he wants without even breaking a sweat! And then both of us are going to end up dead!"

Loki groaned. "Look, I told you I'm sorry, ok? Yelling at me won't change anything about what just happened. Stark still will have been shot with a tranq, and this mission will still be blown. There is nothing on Midgard that I can do about that! But we can start coming up with a new strategy to get this job done."

Natalie groaned and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, whatever. I'm going to start doing that while you pack up the rifle and everything else we brought up here. Don't forget to hide it well. I wouldn't be surprised if a whole investigation opens up about this crap. Tony Stark is a rich kid, and if his father finds out he was shot at school with a tranquilizer dart, someone is going down. And if it's the school that gets sued, I'll get the shit for it because I will have to go back to Russia and I will get an even more difficult mission to complete before my graduation ceremony!"

"Woah, woah, calm down there. You can stop overreacting. I have figured out that this situation is going to stay quiet for sure. Think about it, those agents probably aren't suppose to be here. Well, they are, but the school doesn't know that. So they can't tell anyone. What happened to Stark has to stay quiet. I hope."

"Yeah," Nat said with a sigh, "I guess so." She turned from him and started walking towards the door on the roof.

"Hey wait!" Loki called after her, jogging her way. After she had turned, he spoke up. "What is this graduation ceremony you keep bringing up?"

Nat frowned at him. "I don't want to talk about it now, or ever. Ok? All you have to know is it's something that's going to shape my future for what I'm suppose to be."

"A spy, right? That's what you would be called here. On Asgard you would be something like a secret guard or the All Father's service woman. But the chance that a woman would end up directly serving the All Father is very slim. Only one girl has a shot at that, and it's Lady Sif. She is quite the fighter, and Thor seems to be very interested in her."

"Does it look like I care?" She said coldly. "Look, I just want to get this whole thing over with so I can go home and get everything else over with. Goodbye, Loki." She turned away again and headed straight down the stairs as soon as she could get the door open.