Geome-trip

Author's Note: 200 reads. By Odin's beard, that is a whole lot of reads. Thanks so much! Don't forget to follow, vote, and comment! Feel free to leave suggestions! If I use one of them that chapter will be dedicated to you!

Clint walked up behind Tony and Bruce with a stupid smile on his face. When got up to the science bros, he squeezed between the middle of them and placed his arms around their shoulders. Bruce felt uncomfortable and tried to step away, but Clint had a tight grip on him. Tony glared angrily at him trying to send him, trying to get the  message across that he really didn't want to be touched. 

"How are you two boys doing?" Clint asked cheerfully. he obviously noticed Tony's death glare and Bruce's uncomfortableness, but he honestly didn't care. He really just wanted to bug Tony because he could tell how much Tony despised him. Also, Pepper told him about the conversation he had with Tony and now had a strange desire to annoy the hell out of Tony for as long as possible. 

"Well, we were doing fine until you walked up," Tony said in a flat tone.

 Clint ignored his comment and looked at Bruce. "Hi, Im Clint!" He moved his arm off Tony and reached his hand out in front of Bruce waiting for him to shake it. "And you are?"

Bruce stared at him for a moment then accepted his handshake. "Bruce Banner." He said shaking his hand awkwardly then looking back at Tony.

"Lets see your schedules boys." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper. He unfolded it and looked at his period 6 class. "I have geometry, and you?" He glanced back and forth from Bruce to Tony waiting for them to announce what class they were headed to.

Tony pulled out his schedule, only because he feared that he might have another class with this loser. He glanced at his sixth period class assignment, and then looked over at Clint's.  "Dam," he muttered under his breath angrily. "I have geometry also." And unfortunately, the two of them had been placed in the same geometry class.

"Look at that Stark! We are in the same class again!" He said with fake excitement. He looked over at Bruce's schedule and frowned. "Looks like Brucey is not in it though!"

Bruce faked disappointment and looked over at Tony. "Looks like you two are going to have to survive with out me." He said as he pushed open the door to the main school building. "I'll see you later, Tony," he said to his friend before looking at Clint, "It was nice meeting you." With that. he turned away and left quickly, leaving Tony and Clint standing next to each other.

Tony didn't give Clint a chance to start walking, he just turned right and went for the stairs. He got up to the third floor and walked into the classroom a couple seconds before Clint. There was no teacher in there  yet, so he assumed he could sit where ever he wanted. He scanned the room quickly, looking for a seat in the corner that already had someone on all sides of it. He found one in the left front of the room, and quickly made his way over to it. With a sigh of relief, he took a seat and dropped his bag on the ground.

Clint realized Tony was trying to escape from him, so he just let him be. He found a seat in the back that some of his friends had been saving for him, one of them being Pepper. Before he sat down he made sure to give her a kiss, one that was obnoxious enough to attract the attention of everyone in the classroom. He looked up at Tony, hoping to see him angry at Clint's public displays of affection for his girlfriend, but instead he found that Tony was trying to make conversation with some kid in the class.

Tony had turned towards the tall, muscular, blond boy who was seated in the front row seat adjacent to Tony. "Hey bro, Im Tony Stark."

The boy turned towards Tony and weakly smiled. "Hello Tony, I'm Steve. Steve Rogers." He reached out his hand towards Tony for a handshake.