English Class

Author's Note: I have no idea where I'm even going with this story, I'm just gonna go :P
Enjoy!

The science bros walked down the long hallway together, ignoring the girls behind Tony trying desperately to get his autograph. Bruce had never been in such a loud environment before, and even if he was in something remotely close to it, he was never right at the center. It was a strange phenomenon for him, and he wasn't certain how he felt about it. But he was looking at making a friend here so he had to try and ignore the downfalls and look at the upside.

"Well," Tony began as they approached the end of the hall were his next classroom was located, "I guess this concludes our first adventure together." He smiled at Bruce and stopped walking so he could say goodbye to his friend.

"I guess it does," Bruce responded. "I have class on the fourth floor, so I better get going. It was cool hanging with you."

Tony nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I'll see you at lunch. Alright?"

"Alright," Bruce said before backing up a little. "Bye Tony!" He turned from his new friend and headed towards the double doors at the end of the hallway.

Tony waved to Bruce and watched him walk away before turning to head into his class. When Tony turned, he bumped into a tall, muscular, kid with sort of long blond hair. "Woah, bro watch it!" Tony shouted at the kid, a mix of frustration and anger in his voice.

"I am sorry, my friend," the tall kid said. His voice was deep and loud, and sounded much more like a 40 year old man than a 14 year old boy. He looked at Tony with a big smile before taking taking a step into the class. Before he could get through the doorway, Tony stopped him.

"Friend?" Tony chuckled and then gave him a mean look. "Do you know who I am?" Tony looked at him sternly waiting for the boy to say yes. Maybe that was mean, but honestly, he didn't care a whole lot.

"Umm... I do not recall ever meeting you." He said.

"I'm Tony Stark!" He practically yelled at the boy.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Stark." He smiled weirdly and looked at down at Tony.

Tony was shocked, this guy actually didn't know who he was! Tony continued to block to door and examine his face. Tony thought that maybe he was lying and hiding his true fangirl feelings inside. While Tony was still staring down the "enemy" a much shorter boy walked up behind him and tapped his shoulder. The tall one who had no idea who he was turned around and smiled.

"Brother! I'd like you to meet my new friend." He pointed at Tony. "This is Mister Tony Stark." The other boy looked a Tony, maybe he knew who he was.

"I have heard people talking about you all around school. Apparently you have a big ego." He shrugged and then turned back to his brother. "Come on T-" He stopped for a moment. "I mean Chris, let's go to class." He walked around Chris and slightly shoved Tony out of the way. Chris followed and they sat down next to each other in the back of the room.

Tony stood there for a moment, completely in shock at both of their disregard for his status. Okay, Bruce had been one thing, at least he knew who he was. But these two didn't even realize his fame. They both just shrugged it off like it was nothing. And the short one! How dare he accuse him of having a big ego! Now he had no choice but to find out more about this kid and why he would think such things. Also, he had to know how these guys weren't even aware of his fame. He followed the two to the back of the classroom and sat down next to Chris, whose name he thankfully discovered from the short one. "What's your name?" Tony asked, directing his question at Chris' brother.

"Tom," He responded quickly. He looked at Tony, who was still staring weirdly at him and Chris and was immediately creeped out. Tom turned away and poked Chris' shoulder. "Come on let's move seats." He stood up and gestured for Chris to follow him to the other side of the room. As the two walked past, Tony gained a smile from Chris and something resembling a scowl from Tom.

He stared across the room at them almost the entire class period. He was in disbelief, utter disbelief. First they didn't know who he was, then he got shoved by one of them, now they didn't want to sit with him! Tony was almost infuriated. He was tempted to stand up and shout at them, accusing them of being crazy. But he then gently reminded himself that doing so would make him crazy. Hmm.. maybe Tom was right, he might have a big ego. He could work on that though, no problem at all.

Tony observed them both carefully. Chris was tall and muscular, with blond hair that was a bit higher than his shoulders and bright blue eyes. Tom was a bit shorter than Chris and had a much more lean figure. He also had black hair and green eyes. Apparently theses two were brothers, but it didn't seem like they had anything in common! Like literally nothing at all. If he saw the two of them standing together and knew nothing about them, he would've assumed they were a couple before he assumed they were brothers. But who knows? Maybe they are brothers from two different mothers? He would find out one day.

Tony thought of all the possible reasons these two might not know who he was while the teacher droned on and on about whatever they were going to be learning that year. He probably should've been paying attention though because English wasn't his strongest subject. It didn't feel like a very long time had passed when the bell rang and students began rushing out of the classroom. He decided to follow them out of the classroom and see where they were headed next. After much more walking than he wanted to do, he discovered they had gym. Tony looked down at his schedule only to find that all that walking hadn't been for nothing because he just so happened to have gym with them. This was probably going to be interesting.