Don't Shoot!

Author's Note: I'm soooooo sorry for not updating! I feel terrible! I had midterms and stuff and I just wasn't focused and unable to think of a good way to start this. Thanks for being patient with me though xD I will try and update more frequently now! Again, I'm terribly sorry!

Enjoy! Don't forget to follow, vote, and comment! I love it when I get feedback!

Tony's heart was racing and sweat was slowly dripping down the back of his neck. He was completely frozen, unable to move a muscle. He wanted to pull out his phone and call the police, but his better judgement told him that doing that would get him shot. Running would also get him shot. Standing there would probably also lead to being shot. So basically, he was screwed. He squeezed his eyes shut and prepared himself for the sound of the gun going off.

There was nothing except the sound of whispers coming from the two men. Where they discussing whether or not to shoot him? Where they chatting about where they were going to put the body? Tony couldn't take the suspense any longer. He opened his eyes a bit and looked up at the two men. "Just shoot me already!" He cried out, hoping that one of them would just pull the trigger so he could stop being scared.

"We aren't going to shoot you, Mr. Stark." The tall, black, bald man said, looking down at Tony and putting his gun away slowly. The other man did the same. He was shorter than the black man, and he had dark brown hair and eyes. 

Tony looked up at them, confused. His heart rate slowed down and he took a deep breath. "Who are you?" Tony asked quietly, still a bit afraid of imminent death. The black man took a step forward and Tony took a quick step back. "And how do you know who I am?" 

"Please just relax," the shorter white man said. He waited for Tony to step back forward before continuing. "I'm Agent Coulson and this is my partner Agent Fury. We work for..." Phil paused. He looked over to Nick with concern written all over his face. Nick mouthed the word improvise to Phil then looked back at Tony and smiled. "the FBI," he continued.

"And how can we not know who you are, Mr. Stark?" Nick said, "You just as much of a celebrity as Robert Downey Jr."

Phil looked over at him. "Don't you think that's a little far fetched?" 

Nick rolled his eyes. "You get the picture, Agent Coulson." 

"Excuse me! But what the hell is the FBI doing at Oak Hill?" Tony asked back almost immediately. He was desperately curious to know why federal agents were peaking in the windows of a classroom. "Is one of our teachers a murderer or something? Because don't you think we have a right to know if we are in danger by just going to school?" 

"Relax, Mr. Stark," Phil told him. "You shouldn't be in any danger." 

"Shouldn't be? But you can't be sure?" 

Nick hit his partner lightly and gave him a look that said, 'shut up.' "We are just here for surveillance." This was actually Phil's first mission as a full agent. It was only Nick's second, so he didn't have a whole lot of experience himself, but everyone else was off doing more important things at that moment. The director put them on a pretty bullshit assignment because he didn't trust them yet. Maybe he was right not to, a 14 year old boy did just find them as they were putting down their surveillance equipment. 

"Yeah that makes so much sense." Tony said back sarcastically. "What is in that classroom that you guys have to keep an eye on?" He walked up to the window where Phil and Nick had been 'surveilling' and looked into the classroom. In the front of the classroom he picked out two people he knew almost immediately, Tom and Chris. Everyone else in there was unfamiliar.