Its On, Barton

Guys. Sorry for the lack of updating. Ive just been debating what I want to do with this story. Ok so here are the things I could possibly do. I need you to comment and let me know what you want. The first option is to make all 4 years of High School one book and have a College sequel Or make 4 books with each year and no College sequel. Or make one high school book with no college sequel. Up to you guys. I just want to know fast so I can plan ahead, because I already know how I want this to end, I just need to know how to space it out. Thanks! :D

(Hola. This is I, about two years later going back and editing this chapter. So I actually decided that I am going to write one book with all four years of high school. It's going to be a four part book, but all under the same title. Each part is going to present different problem for the Avengers. I can't yet tell you what these problems are because that would spoil it! But I'm super excited to make them happen! There will be lots of new characters and guest appearances and whatnot :) I think it will be quite enjoyable!)

When Tony arrived at school the next day, the halls were completely empty. "Oh crap," he mumbled to himself. He poked his head in the door of the science class room to see his teacher was already well into the lesson. He couldn't believe that they were actually learning stuff today! It was only the second day of school. What kind of of class was this? Oh yeah, that's right an honors one. Even though he already knew everything this guy was going to teach them.

Bruce was sitting up in the front of the classroom, furiously taking notes. Even though he already knew and memorized all the parts of the body, and their functions, Bruce still had already filled up 3 pages with unnecessary things. As he looked back up to the board to get the next bit of notes, he heard the door creak open. He turned his head back to see Tony standing there, with a smirk on his face. Why was he smirking? He is late to class? Bruce couldn't help to think that Tony didn't give a crap about being late. He couldn't imagine being late, it might go on his permanent record!

Tony strolled up to his seat and plopped down in it. The whole class was staring at him, he smiled at each and every one of them as he went by. Mr. Hurte looked down at Tony with an icy glare. He pushed up his glasses and took a few steps towards Tony's desk, getting a little too close for comfort.

"Mr. Stark I-"

"Please, call me Tony," Tony interrupted. Hurte rolled his eyes and bent down closer to Tony's desk.

"Tony," he paused to make sure Tony had the pleasure of hearing his name, "It is only the second day of school, how could you possibly be late?"

"My limo broke down on the way here and I had to walk home so I could get in another one," Tony said extra loud. He wanted to make sure the rest of the class could hear of his immense wealth, not that they didn't already know.

Hurte placed both hands on Tony's desk and leaned in even closer. He opened his mouth to say something but Tony got to it before him.

"Listen, creepy, even though my face is quite the treasure," Tony said loudly, "I don't appreciate having yours that close to it."

Hurte took a step back, astonished Tony would say such a thing. He went to his desk and grabbed a piece of paper. On this paper he wrote, 'Tony Stark. Pass to the discipline office for disrespectful behavior and being late.' He walked back to Tony's desk and slammed the paper on it, the bang echoed across the room and woke up a couple sleeping students in the back of the classroom.

Tony looked down at the paper in disbelief. After a moment of staring at Hurte's sloppy handwriting, he glared at him. "This is really unfair. You know I'm the brightest student in this classroom. And just because I have a big personality, doesn't mean that I deserve to be written up! Besides, I was only late once."