True Identity

Yo mishamigos. It'sa me. Not Mario. So im updating again :D (Finally) Last chapter i left u on a cliff hanger so I know you are here to find out what happens... Lets see....

LAST CHAPTER ON AVENGERS IN HIGHSCHOOL

"Chris, truth or dare?"

Chris smiled wide when he heard his named called. "I pick truth, my friend!"

Bruce thought about his question for a moment, then sat up to speak. "Where are you really from?"

_____________________________________________

Chris looked around the room, frantically, at each and every one of his friends. Finally, his eyes met Tom's. Tom was shaking his head discreetly and glaring at him. How was he going to respond to this? He only knew of two places on Earth and that was Australia and America. He had already used the Australia card, so what now?

Just by the way Chris had reacted, Bruce knew that something was fishy. If only Tony wasn't so drunk, he would see it too. "Huh, Chris? You going to answer the question."

Tom didn't know what to do. If his idiot brother told the truth, they would for sure be ignored by everyone in this little group and if their secret got out... Then everyone would know. They would've failed father and mother. He couldn't let that happen. He needed a distraction, to get everyone's mind off the question. Without thinking, he turned to Natalie, put his arms around her waist, pulled her close, and planted his lips on hers.

Everyone's gaze then turned to Tom and Natalie. Bruce's and Clint's mouths dropped open and they just stared. There was no words they could use to label what they were thinking and feeling.

Natalie, of course, was the most taken by surprise. She liked Tom, and she knew he liked her back, but she never expected this. She would've blamed it on the alcohol but he hadn't really had much, maybe a sip or two if any. With any other guy, she would've pulled away and slapped him, making sure to leave a large red mark on his cheek. But, Tom... Tom was different. She let herself melt into him, kissing him back and putting her arms around his neck. She felt like Tom actually cared about her, unlike most guys, who just wanted her for her body. Tom wanted her for her and she was so grateful for that.

Clint had a girlfriend, so why was he feeling jealous? Pepper was great, she was pretty, popular, smart, everything he wanted. But Natalie, she had a great body, and she was funny. Something about her just made him want her, and not just for sex. He wanted her because she was kind, and mysterious, and beautiful, and quite the ass kicker. She stood up for herself and never let any guy take advantage of her. Pepper didn't let guys take advantage of her, but she wasn't like Nat. She wasn't as strong willed and defensive. He blinked a couple times and rubbed his eyes to snap himself out of it.

Bruce stood up and walked over to the window. "Get a room!" He yelled over his shoulder. Public displays of affection had always made him nervous and uncomfortable.

When Tom finally pulled away, he kept his eyes locked on Nat and his forehead against hers. A stupid smile stretched across his face as he tangled his fingers in her red curly hair.

Nat smiled back at Tom and put her hand on the back of his head. "Hi there," she said quietly with a giggle.

"Are you giggling right now, Natalie?" Clint stood up angrily. "The girl who wouldn't even let me put my arm around her shoulders? Giggling? Did you just enjoy that?"

Bruce quickly turned around and looked at Clint. "Are you kidding me Clint? You have a girlfriend! This has nothing to do with you!" He felt himself getting angry. Why was he angry? This had nothing to do with him.

Clint shot around and looked at Bruce. "Yeah? At least I have one, nerd!" He took a step closer to him and crossed his arms.

Bruce gritted his teeth and his eyebrows furrowed. "Shut up, Clint. Just because I don't have a girlfriend doesn't mean I don't know the proper way to treat a girl! If Pepper were here, what would she say?"

"Nothing! She probably wouldn't care! Everyone knows she is totally into Tony!" He pointed to passed out Tony on the leather chair. "She doesn't care about me!"

"Because you don't care about her!" He shouted, his voice grew louder. Something inside him was making him angrier than he should be about this. He was absolutely ticked off, and every time Clint yelled at him, he made it worse. He turned around and walked over to the wall. He placed both hands firmly on it and took a couple deep breaths.

Clint grabbed a pillow from the couch and chucked it at Bruce. "Don't you ever say I don't care about my girlfriend!"

Bruce was about to come charging back at him, fist clenched, until Chris got in the middle of it.

"Stop it you two!" He shouted. "You are acting like children! If my brother wants to court Lady Natalie, then let him be! If you have something to say, you say it to me." He crossed his arms. Of course he was towering over both of them, and could easily knock them off their feet with one punch.

Bruce and Clint looked up at Chris. Bruce was more terrified than Clint was, but he was still angry. What was causing this sudden anger? He needed to know.

Clint walked around Chris and over to Tom and Nat. He stood in front of them and sighed. "I'm sorry. I hope you don't view me any different because of this, and please, don't tell Pepper!"

After all that ruckus he was apologizing? Tom stood up angrily and pushed him back towards the coffee table. "Don't you dare think you have the right to apologize! You just made a huge scene over something that's none of your business." He looked at Bruce. "You too! Neither one of you deserve to ever get near Nat and I again!"

Nat stood up and began to walk angrily towards the door. "You know. If you guys can't respect what Tom and I have, then I don't want any part of this little squad!" She yelled over her shoulder. When she got to the door, she noticed there was still metal over it from the lockdown. Dam Tony! She walked over to the security panel and began to do her best hacking to get into it. She felt comforting hands on her shoulders and smiled.

"Don't listen to them. They aren't right in their puny little minds," Tom whispered in her ear, massaging her shoulders gently.

Nat was about to turn around and kiss Tom when she heard glass break in the living room. She ran back in and saw men in black suits with helmets pointing guns at everyone. Immediately, she took of running. They came through the window. As she wandered through Tony's maze of a house, trying to find a safe hiding spot, she wondered if they were here for her or something else.

The men moved quickly. They put black bags over Tom and Chris' heads and tranquilized them. Once they were out cold, the men dragged Chris and Tom out the window.

Bruce and Clint looked at each other, astonished and confused.

"What the hell was that?" Clint exclaimed after he saw the trucks out front speed out of the driveway.

Bruce shrugged and shook his head, nervously. "I don't know, but it's obviously not good."