Prologue

Confession:
Due to my twin sister having a mental breakdown in her room right now I had to post this for her. And also don't judge her grammar because that's the reason she has the mental breakdown in the first place. Blame it on social anxiety.

A lot of people judged her grammar in AO3 so she had a mental breakdown AFTER her operation. Shut up because of le grammar unless you want to KILL my sister. Literally. If you wanna search for good grammar go read some college essay or something. Better yet go read Agatha Christie, old English is always beautiful.

Also disclaimer: We don't own Durarara. :)

Now all I need is time with my boyfriend.

-Perseus Laurianne

Mikado couldn't think anymore. He had nowhere to go, nada, dead end. Kida already warned him but did he listened? No, of course not. He like to break the rules sometimes, besides he was just as sadistic as his daddy. Oh yeah, now he remembered that his papa would actually kill anyone who actually laid a finger on him.

Never mind. First things first, he needed to get out of Ikebukuro. Maybe he could try Saitama again. No, the mansion there was too obvious. Besides, daddy had installed cameras there that were connected to the laptop in his office. If only... urgh... His parents had it to the last straw. He couldn't escape no matter what. No matter how smart he was his daddy and papa would always see through his tactics.

Right now he was in Kida's house. He made the excuse to stay because of homework and Kida actually accepted. It was what the blond wanted anyways. Mikado just brought a new laptop and some of his spare clothes inside his bag and of course his alibi, homework. Daddy and papa would have ransacked the old apartment already. Well, all they could see there would be his computer with the memory wiped out and some of his books. He didn't had laundry so that would be out of question.

One way or another, he had to escape. If he actually got caught, which he actually did - but that was not the point! If his parents would see him right in front of their eyes they would, by all means, take him back home. He didn't want that. Especially when he was 999999999999999999999999.99% sure he would get a title of his own. And that's the Dollars Leader. He didn't want it exposed, not yet.

He couldn't go out of the city too because it would be obvious that if they couldn't find him in his apartment, they would had gone out to the city. They wouldn't give up, no matter what. His fault for not being careful. It was because he got attacked by a few gang members that he could deal with, his parents was angered because he almost got a scratch.

"Oi, Mikado, you fine there?" Kida asked and Mikado snapped from his thinking.

"Me? Yeah, I'm alright," Mikado said.

"Maybe we should stop here," Kida said. The blond closed his book and turned to the raven.

"Maybe we should," Mikado said.

"Have you heard about Dollars?"

"Hm, no."

"Looks like they are playing a game. The leader didn't started it but it seemed it was started by someone close to the leader. They say if anyone could guess or capture the leader - they would be given a reward. Hey, Mikado, do you want it?"

That's right, Kida didn't even know he was the Dollars leader. Oh well, it seemed fun to mess with him sometimes. Wait what? No, no, no, NO! Mikado, daddy's actions were getting into your head again. Urgh, whatever. It's daddy's fault that he sometimes treated this life as a game and the people as his toys. Eww, no...

"Who am I kidding," Kida said. "Course you won't go towards that kind of danger would you?"

"Of course I wouldn't," Mikado said. "Hey Kida, do you know who actually sent the message?"

"Someone with the user name Kufuutarou."

He knew it! His parents were on him! Urgh, this was bad not only they invaded his private life they invaded his second life too!

"Ne, Masaomi, let's just go to bed."

°•ิ.•ஐஇஇஐ•.•ิ°

Can anyone guess who are Mikado's parents?