The Truth

Masaomi stared at the person who opened the door for them. Right in front of his Mikado was standing right in front of him and the others. Mikado was as he expected, beautiful as the day he had actually been 'kidnapped'.

"Oh, it's you four," Mikado said. "I had been expecting this."

"Mikado-kun?" Shinra said, confused.

"Come in," he said, giving them space to walk in. Mikado closed the door when they all did. Masaomi, on the other hand did not casted his eyes away from Mikado. He really wanted to question the choice of clothing but right now he did not. Maybe he was just too aroused?

They all sat down on the couches and Mikado said;

"If you are here for Izaya I would get you for him."

"No, Mikado, we were actually going to ask Izaya about you!" Anri said in a hurry before Mikado left.

"You all wanted an explanation, unfortunately, I am no good at giving you one. I need both of them to be here, so let me get them, please," Mikado said before he left. "And no matter what, don't follow me."

Masaomi looked around the place. It had been awhile since he visited Izaya's office. It was like the rumours told, his office had became a real living place. It had a kitchen and was extended. It had this family feeling to it.

"AAAAHHHH!" A high pitched voice screamed.

Masaomi and the other three jumped from his seat.

"Was that Mikado?" Shinra asked.

『Is he in trouble?』

"We have to help him!" Masaomi exclaimed.

"But Mikado said that we should stay here no matter what," Anri said.

"Now's not the time Anri, Mikado would be begging for help right now!"

"YOU CANNOT DO THAT EARLY IN THE MORNING!"

All of them were silent for a moment.

"And you are still injured remember?!" His voice was lower than before.

After a few minutes later with weird arguments, Mikado came down stairs with the two most unexpected people ever.

"Izaya?" Shinra asked.

『Shizuo?』

"Ah it's you Celty," Shizuo said, then scooping up Mikado and carrying him all the way down.

"Anri-chan and Kida-kun is here too," Izaya chirped. Masaomi cringed when the informat mentioned his name. He then noticed the bandage around his neck.

"Izaya... why are you here with Shizuo and Mikado?" Shinra asked.

"So sorry but today we are closed, you can stay if you want!" Izaya said ignoring the question. "Shizu-papa, what should we do now?"

"Honestly Izaya, I think we should continue where we left off but in Mikado's current state I guess he won't allow us to," Shizuo said.

Mikado burried his face in Shizuo's chest. "I told you not to do it in the early morning! And plus, daddy was still injured."

Masaomi then noted that Mikado's face was furiously red. How adorable.

"Sorry kid," Shizuo laughed. "I think breakfast then."

"That would be great," Mikado said, slipping from the blond's hands, rushing to the kitchen as if it was natural.

"Oi, Mika-chan! Don't go off on your own!" Shizuo warned.