The Little Favour

Masaomi was standing in front of Izaya's apartment/office, waiting for Mikado. The raven told him to come early in the morning. The blond pressed on the doorbell and soon Mikado opened the door.

"Okay, what's going on?" Masaomi asked.

Mikado pressed a finger on his own lips. "Shhh, this is something I hope daddy should never know."

Masaomi raised a brow. "You are plotting against your dad?!"

Mikado clasped his hand over Masaomi's mouth. "Shhh..."

He looked left and right before he averted back his attention on Masaomi. "Let's go."

The two teens walked to the elevator, exiting the apartment building and towards the streets. Mikado was on his phone and then he explained to Masaomi; "Masaomi, as a gang leader, you do know every street in Ikebukuro right?"

"Yeah, why did you asked?"

"Because I need some help on making a vehicle explode," Mikado said innocently.

Masaomi looked at the other teenager. "Mikado, are you crazy?!"

"Yes I am, but that's not important right now," Mikado said. "There's a truck that should be sending some magazines all around the city, to every book store, on every street. I know I do not have a convincing reason for it but, let me explain. Inside the truck, one of the boxes contains drugs."

"The driver is a smuggler?" Masaomi asked for confirmation.

"Correct," Mikado pressed a few buttons on his phone and showed the screen to other gang leader. "He had been smuggling drugs across the border for a lot of times now. I just found out about that and according to law, he has three options a) he goes to prison, b) he goes to the death sentence, c) he pays for his mistakes with money. And I chose b."

Masaomi checked on the driver's profile. Mikado had every inch of this person's life like a biography. And his criminal records were not pretty. Theft, rape, possession of drugs, attempt murder, etcetera. The blond let out a low whistle before he tossed the phone back to Mikado. "So how come you had the right to do this kind of thing?"

"Remember the Haganes?" Mikado asked.

Masaomi stayed silent then remembered the twins that helped Mikado and the rest of them during the fight few days ago. One with blond hair and the other had black. Their names, Kuro and Shiro was it? "Yeah, I remembered them."

"If you think those two were crazy, then I let you know there are eighteen of them more. There are twenty people in this generation, six of them are sextuplets and are stronger than the other fourteen. The Hagane family connects to Japan's Underground Government, where every dark secret of Japan are kept and handled. The Underground Government does everything from illegal to supernatural. And the family is not ordinary either, all of them have demon blood."

"Demons? Are Kyuubi no Kitsune one of them?" Masaomi asked, curious.

"The Head of the Underground Government was a Nine-Tailed Fox but she's retired now. Her youngest son took over most of the Government while her grandchildren [which are our generation] handled the rest. There aren't many Kitsune nowadays but two of the six twins are kitsune. Ao no Kitsune and Sora no Kitsune."