The Twins

The only sounds in the room were only heavy panting from two adults that were kissing each other to their death. Shizuo looked at Izaya, "Oi, Izaya, why could we not just go to bed and go do it already?"

Izaya hit Shizuo's head, "Baka-Shizu, don't you remember last time Mika walked into us?"

"I guess so..."

"Worried about this weird student that's stalking our son?" Izaya asked.

"What else?"

Izaya smiled, "Don't worry. He would be safe, safer than before now he has us and them to keep an eye on him."

"Yeah, maybe that's true. When do they plan to transfer?"

"Next week, you know them, they won't actually wait for their nephew who is their senpai."

°•ิ.•ஐஇஇஐ•.•ิ°

Monday on Ikebukuro and life. Weekdays, everyone knew that was horrible. In the school two people smiled at each other. They look similar, yet different. One of them wore a gym uniform while the other wore Raira's school uniform. Both of them walked in sync, hand in hand and obviously side by side. Kururi looked at her sister for a moment, the short brown haired girl felt her anxiety rising.

"Ne, Mairu, why did they put us on different classes?"

Mairu smiled, "Obviously, they may actually checked our school records."

"But then..."

"It's okay Kururi-nee, as long as we are under the same roof we would be safe. Besides, you do remember the two reasons why we are here right?"

Kururi nodded. "Just two reasons..."

"Don't worry, just stick to the plan and we would be fine. Our target, by the way, is easy to snatch. And you are smart Kuru-nee. He can't even beat you."

"If you say so..."

°•ิ.•ஐஇஇஐ•.•ิ°

In class 1-B, there's a weird transfer student as they said. The girl wore a Raira uniform just like anybody else but there some things that made her weird. The aura she carried around her was... different? Dangerous? Happy-go-lucky? The students there cannot just pinpoint it. They noticed her when she walked into the room, her aura was even felt when she was in the hall. They didn't know anything at all but when she introduced herself, they wished they didn't know.

Mairu stood up and began introduced herself;

"I'm Orihara Mairu, nice to meet you. My favourite books to read are manga, encyclopedias and adult magazines. I also swing both ways in terms of sex and love, but I already have a male bed partner in mind so you can just forget it. As for girls, I would as many much as I like so please keep that in mind before asking me out okay?"

Meanwhile in class 1-C, another more eccentric student had transferred in.

"I'm Orihara... Kururi," the brunette sat down and kept silence.

"Is there something else you want to share in mind?"

"Not really."

°•ิ.•ஐஇஇஐ•.•ิ°
[A/N: The twins will be so OOC you will hate me.]

Mikado had stared out of the window for a while now. He bit his lip a few times but then he sighed and shook his head.