0.2 ⇒ Oh Sweet Lover

Chapter Two

After a long talk about wanting to get the family back together, Mother finally let us go

After a long talk about wanting to get the family back together, Mother finally let us go. Of course, my first thought was to go after Stefan. But Mother being Mother, put a cloak over the house, forcing me to stay in.

I paced back and forward in the room that I would now call mine, Rebekah sitting on the mattress not too far away.

"Tessa, would you just calm down, you are overreacting." She groaned, rolling her eyes slightly. I stopped in front of her, crossing my arms angrily.

"Overreacting? Out of everyone, I did not expect that to fall from your lips, sister." I bellowed, glaring down at her.

"You're most likely to see him tomorrow. There's no need to get so worked up right now." She replied calmly, but I knew  she was right on edge as well.

"She's right, Theresa." A voice behind me answered. I grew tense, already knowing who it was.

"Leave us be, Niklaus. I do not wish to see or speak with you." I spoke. "We may have made amends for Mother, but that does not mean I must associate with you on my free time."

"Why are you so eager to see him, sister?" Klaus asked, slowly walking closer and closer to me. "You do remember that he knows nothing of you, right?"

I clenched my jaw tightly, staring directly at the wall in front of me. Rebekah quickly stood from the bed and went beside me, casting a glare to our older brother.

"Leave her alone, you ass." Rebekah sneered, only causing Klaus to chuckle. I let my anger get the best of me. Before I knew it, I had slammed my brother to a wall, holding him up by the neck.

"You see, that won't be much of a problem, big brother." I spoke quietly, ignoring the snarky grin on his face.

"And why wouldn't that be a problem?" Klaus laughed, coughing slightly as I let him go.

"Because you, my dear Niklaus, are going to help your baby sister out." I concluded, looking him dead in the eye. His laughter filled the room seconds later, before they came to a cease as he realized I was serious.

"Now why would I help you?" He scoffed, glaring my way.

"Why wouldn't you?" I retorted. "We are family, Niklaus. And family must help each other. Plus, I'm sure Mother wouldn't any conflict between us. You fix this, and there will be no conflict at all."

Before he could answer, I grabbed his arm along with Rebekah's and started dragging them to the door. I pushed them out, a small grin on my face as they looked at me with slight shock.

"Now, allow me to rest. We've got a big day tomorrow." I stated, clapping my hands lightly.

⇒ ⇒ ⇒

The next morning was when I realized how hungry I was. I haven't had the taste of blood in almost a century, and I don't know how I was able to resist it last night.

I picked up some of the clothing articles that Rebekah had gave me last night, scoffing lightly. They were quite revealing. The style for women had changed a lot since the 20's.

I grabbed a plain white shirt, sliding on some denim shorts and black boots. Adding some final touches to my hair and makeup, I finally made my way downstairs. Instantly I was drawn to the scent of blood.

I found Kol, feeding on one of those women that were here last night. Although I wasn't really fond of feeding from the vein, the hunger took over me. My fang sunk down onto the wrist of the girl, her warm blood instantly filling my mouth.

It wasn't long before the girl's heart stopped beating. A small pang of guilt hit me but I pushed it away. I wiped my mouth before looking at my brother with a smirk.

"Who said we can share?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well, brother, I always was your favorite. Can you really be mad at me?" I looked up into his eyes, batting my eyelashes slightly. He sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Fine. But make sure you ask next time." He muttered, picking up the dead corpse and tossing it over his shoulder.

"Yes, Sire." I replied mockingly, blowing him a kiss as he walked away.

Looking around to make sure no one was around, I ran out the house. I didn't stop running until I was to a familiar estate. The old Salvatore home might not exist anymore but their old boarding house might.

It didn't look like I was wrong either. I slowly walked into the house, taking each step with caution. I slammed into a wall, a hand tightening around my neck. I was quickly able to turn the situation around, peering up at my attacker.

"Damon." I greeted, letting him go instantly. He groaned slightly, rubbing his neck.

"You're strong for a small thing." He gasped, still trying to catch his breath.

"Well I do hold a thousand years over you, Damon." I replied, my eyes scattering around the room. "Is Stefan here?"

"Yes, he is." Another voice replied behind. I turned around
quickly, my breath getting caught in my throat. I struggled to speak, just staring at him blankly. I must of certainly looked like an idiot.

"What do you want?" He asked blankly, his tone and voice bored. I blinked quickly, remembering my excuse of why I had come over here.

I cleared my throat, turning to face Damon as I handed him a small envelope. He raised an eyebrow, eyeing me curiously.

"Now this is a surprise. Didn't expect to get an invitation at all." Damon bellowed, laughing lightly.

"I hope to see you two lovely gentlemen tonight." I stated, smiling lightly. I walked towards the front door, stopping to look back at Stefan.

"Save me a dance, oh sweet lover." I hummed, smirking lightly as he looked at me with confusion.

"What the hell?" That was the last thing I heard before speeding away, running back towards the house.

Tonight is when I regain his love for me.

⇒ ⇒ ⇒

it's been sooooooo long since ive updated this is just a filler and it's probably not the best either, i promise the next update will be longer and better

so

right now Tessa's emotionally unstable because stefan can't remember her, she starts to be more of herself next chapter

well i hope you guys enjoyed, i'll try to update as soon as i can

-Andrea