0.10 ⇒ Naughty Dreams plus Ruined Dances

Chapter Ten

-Mystic Falls, 1864-

"Mr. Salvatore, can I please have a moment of your time?" I cleared my throat softly, drawing Stefan's attention to me.

"Excuse me, gentlemen." He announced to the people he was with before walking over to me.

"If you would please accompany me upstairs, there is something I would like to show you." I smirked slightly as I walked past him.

I could hear his heart beat rising and his footsteps following me up.

His arms found there way around my waist, pulling me back against him. I giggled softly, throwing back my head against his shoulder.

"Someone might see us." I whispered in delight as his lips found their way to the delicate skin of my neck.

Prying his hands off my waist, I raced down the hall to his room. Giggling as he followed me, my back slammed softly against the door when his lips found mine.

"Must we always love in secrecy?" He questioned, mumbling between kisses.

"Would you prefer we make love on your father's desk then?" I teased slightly, my hands skillfully unbuttoning his plain white shirt.

Stefan gave me a slight horrified expression, shaking his head. "You know that's not what I meant."

"I know, I enjoy teasing you darling." I grinned, running a hand down his bare chest before leaning close to his ear. "In more than one way."

He shuddered slightly as I started placing feathered kisses down his neck. "I want to be able to show the entire world that you're mine. I want us to wed, my father would approve, he adores you."