Chapter 45 Analia's P.O.V.

"So what are you going to do concerning this whole Victoria situation?" Fran questions throwing herself onto my bed.

"What can I do?" I ask searching for something comfortable to wear.

"Well nothing now, because there is no way you can get to that party. which I'm pretty sure she is at" Fran snorts.

"Yeah" I reply quietly.

"Now of course her being Victoria she's doing something" she adds.

"And I'm sorry to say this, but she usually gets what she wants, and she wants your man" Fran informs.

"Elias won't do anything with Victoria or any other girl that is attending that party. He's a faithful boyfriend" I state dressing myself into the cloths I picked out.

"Yeah, just not all the alcohol he'll be draining into his system" she comments.

"Alcohol doesn't get along with being faithful and alcohol equals fool around with the first person you lay eyes on" she adds.

"Which will be Victoria" she mutters even though I could hear her perfectly.

"Thanks Fran" I state sarcastically.

"Hey I only say it for your own good baby girl" she defends.

"I know" I frown climbing onto my bed and laying my head on her stomach.

"But I trust him and I'm sure he is doing nothing of the sort with Victoria. Plus he isn't much of a drinker" I inform.

She plays with the strands of my hair.

"I hope you're right Ana" she comments.

I sigh.

"Yeah me too" I confess with my eyes shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Elias's P.O.V.

"That's my name don't wear it out" she grins.

I force a laugh.

She walks closer to me.

"So...." she begins flapping her eyelashes while traveling her hand up and down my chest.

I remove her hand.

"Ok first of all you're invading my personal space, and secondly do you have something in your eye?" I ask.

She rolls her eyes playfully.

"Stop with the act Elias. We both know you want me" she bites her bottom lip once again invading my personal space.

I back away.

"Umm no? we both know you're annoying" I state.

"Oh Elias you're such a joker sometimes" she laughs dismissing me with her hand.

I give her a weird look.

"I don't recall ever telling a joke" I state.

"How about this babe. Since you're denying that you want me back, let's take this upstairs.....to an empty room" she suggests with a wink.

"No thanks" I refuse.

"I'm pretty sure I've moved on from you a long time ago" I inform.

She crosses her arms against her chest.

"As a matter of fact I wasn't really ever hung up on you, it was more like using or having fun" I add with a smirk.

"Are you rejecting me?" she questions sounding offended with a raised eyebrow.