Chapter 55 Elias's P.O.V.

This was it.

The moment of the truth.

We all stood there, all of us, every one of us.

Elis, Emily, Bradley, Jaden, the doctor, two nurses, and a few police officers.

Awaiting to hear her pronounce the words Jaden is guilty of almost killing me to death.

Well, atleast I was waiting for that and not because I wanted anything bad happen to Analia but because I didn't want anything else like what happened to her occur again and with Jaden around that couldn't be possible.

And everyone knew it that.

I wanted him far away as possible from her along with paying for everything he has done and damaged, including Jaden himself, he knew perfectly well that he wasn't wanted.

°•°•Flash back°•°•

15 minutes ago.......

"It's over" I state to his face.

"What are you talking about?" he questions.

"You know very well what I'm talking about" I spit.

"No I really don't" he replies.

"Analia remembers what happened. Everything. And she knows you were with her, and she also knows you were the cause of her being in the hospital" I state in anger.

"But I wasn't" he defends himself.

"Yeah we'll see about that. We'll see what she has to say and what's her side of the story. And when she does say the truth you'll pay for everything you've done to her and everyone else you've hurt" I fire.

He lets out a smirk.

"I didn't push her into the street" he retorts.

"And that's what she's going to say" he adds.

"No! She's not!" I refuse to believe.

"Yes she is, because I didn't do it!" He states.

"Liar!" I yell.

"You know what!? Believe whatever you want ok, I don't care! You'll see you're wrong when she does say the truth!" he shouts.

"I'm done defending myself unnecessarily. I'm done picking out a fight with you. I'm done explaining myself to people who are a waste of time" he confesses.

"You don't even care about Analia!" I state.

"So what? She doesn't know that" he shrugs his shoulders.

My jaw clenched, however I remained calm.

"She's not someone you use then throw away Ok? She's worth much more, and she deserves better than you and me combined. But even if I don't deserve her, I'm not leaving her side" I assure.

He laughs.

"Stop fooling yourself. You know you want one thing from her" Jaden states in amusement.