Okay there is also a Quotev version of this two its on my account same name as this one

"HEY KID GET BACK HERE!" A tall police officer said as I ran from the store with a freshly stolen piece of bread. My h/c hair wad pulled into a messy braid and my overly big sweat shirt covered my old jeans. "Ok gift get me outta this." I said to myself and just as I said this I saw another cop coming out of the ally way and me jumping on the hood of the cruiser. I smiled and did exactly what I saw, I jumped on the hood and grabbed a fire escape pulling myself up and running up the stairs.

"Thanks" I said when I got to the roof. I normally stayed at an abandoned warehouse at the edge of town, but it was being destroyed so I had to look for a new place to stay. The gift showed a cop grab my mouth shut and taking me down to the cruiser. I snapped back and tried looking for a rooftop I could jump onto "Stay where you are!" an officer said by the fire escape.

"Go away." I said back, I really didn't want the cops to try and find me another home.

"Hold it! Is that y/n?!"A filmier voice said "Chad Frankson?!" I said surprised, Chad was one of the first people who tried getting me into a home. Chad is a tall, tan,scrawny six foot three, twenty nine year old. He came up the steps with a grey suit and red and (f/c) tie holding his hand out for the bread and I gave it to him

"What are you doing kid?" Chad asked as I gave him the bread

"I haven't had any food for almost a month now Chad so I went and stole some." Another officer came up the steps with handcuffs

"Well y/n i'm sorry but we found a family for you and were taking you too them now." Chad said, I laughed no one really wanted me because of my gift I guess people don't like different. "They have an older girl and she's very nice." Chad said as I went down the steps
I scratched a dirt spot on my cheek
"They all were.." I said quietly. I got into the car and saw what the house would look like, It was a small house two bedrooms on the down stairs level, a nice yard, pretty good people,(from what I could see) and some sort of flaw that rang throughout the windows as if it was so obvious but no one could see it.
Chad passed back a wet cloth for me to wipe my face off with. I did as the car sped to a stop.

"y/n were here." Chad said opening the door. I didn't want to look up at the house because I just saw it. A youngish looking couple came outside the woman wore a purple dress with black high-heels and the man looked like he just came back from his job at some sort of fancy place.

Chad picked me up over his shoulder knowing if he didn't I'd run and walked to up to the bricked steps.

"Introduce yourself y/n" Chad said setting me down,quietly I put my hood over my eyes and put my hands in my sweatshirt's pocket. I tried turning around to leave but Chad just turned me around and took me inside.

"Mr. and Mrs. Surname this is y/n." Chad said when we got in the door

"Hello y/n you can call us mom and dad if you want." Mrs. Surname said,

"Doll sweetie your new sister is here." Mr. Surname said up the stairs. A young girl came down the stairs and she wore a green top with jeans,her hair was a little messy, and her sneakers looked cleaner then freshly fallen snow.(She looked like a nice girl but looks can be deceiving). She looked up at me and waved, I just put my hood down further over my face

"Doll why don't you take y/n up to her room that she's sharing with you." Mr. Surname said, Doll nooded and motioned for me to come I could tell that my stuff had already been brought here. (I saw it earlier today) The room was medium sized and had dark blue paint and white carpets. Dolls side was easy to find because she had a desk with a small mirrior and a desk with a lot of books on it. Her bed was pretty average sized she had a blue comforter with a gold desgin and her dresser was like every other dresser expect she had been putting pictures of qoutes on them. My side had a average bed with a pink comforter and a small dresser and desk.

"The comforter is just tempoary so you can pick one out that you like." Doll said sitting on her bed "Ok...Thanks." I said plopping down on the bed

"What were your parents like?" Doll asked me, i don't know why she did ask me

"I don't know..but what's school like?" I asked trying to avoid the topic "Oh sorry..Have you been too school?"

"Yes but I left I already knew most of that stuff but the teachers wouldn't move me up."
"Really!? What grade were you in?" Doll asked shocked
"Sixth, I left this year."
Doll nodded "So how old are you?" "Tweleve...I think.." I said hesitently "Do you have any friends?"
"No..Why you want to be one?"
"Of your friends? Yeah you seem like a cool kid." Doll gave me a big smile and I smiled back maybe this girl was nice.

"We better get to bed we have school tomrrow."
"I don't sleep until I hear the chime of midnight." I said
"Why?" Doll asked, as if it was the weirdest thing ever.

"Because when I was little I stayed in Fazbears for a few years and I didn't fall asleep until the music stopped." Dolls eyes widened

"How long have you been on your own and how did you live?"
I didn't want to tell her even though I remembered the anamatronics taking care of me as if I was one of them I didn't want to tell her anything else so I just shrugged. Doll seemed like to be a caring girl but she saw I didn't want to talk about my past so she just gave me some Pjamas, appologized,and went to bed. God schools starting again great...