Chapters 12-18

Chapter 12

As she bites into the sandwich, the cheese and the ketchup oozed out from the sides of the sandwich. She sits there in awe as she chews. Brother then hands a napkin to Lira. Lira takes the napkin and wipes the ketchup off of her cheek. She then swallows and takes a sip of orange juice.

Lira-"This is really good. I was just making it up, but this is really good."

Brother-"I am glad you liked it. Now I need you ladies to go shopping with Lira to buy her new clothes and undergarments. "

The ladies-"Okay." "Sure thing." "I get to buy clothes for her? YAY!" "I needed to get somethings too."

Brother then goes back to his room and brings out a box. He then places the box next to Lira.

Lira-"What's that box for?"

Brother-"Look around; you will notice that we all have something that you don't."

Lira looks around the room and sees that everyone has an accessory.

Lira-"You all have a watch. So am I getting one too?"

Chi-"Oh my gosh! She is cute and smart."

Chi giggles as she hugs Lira. Lira then continues to eat as though Chi wasn't there hugging her at all. Brother then opens the box and puts the watch on the table for Lira. He then takes out his wallet and hands money to Kiyomi.

Brother-'Here. After she is done eating, taker her and the other ladies with you and go buy her four pairs of outfits. I already know that Chi will buy her one or three, so please buy her some nice clothes. Okay?"

Kiyomi-"Sure thing, what do I do with the left over money?"

Brother-"Keep it, or you could buy yourself or someone else something nice. That's a choice that you will have to make later. But right now, I need to take the younger ladies and show them their rooms. I think I've kept them waiting long enough."

The three other girls rejoiced and cheered as they followed Brother up the stairs to the second floor. As they reach the second floor, Brother announced a question to the three.

Brother-"Please choose a door from these seven doors. If you choose correctly then you will move into your new room immediately, but if you choose a door that is not yours, you will have to do something for me personally."

Emmy-"AWWWWWWWWW, MAN! Why can't you just show us our room?"

Brother-"Because there wouldn't be anything to learn from this, now would there."

The words that Brother had said to the girls still lingered in Sophia's head; 'you will have to do something for me personally.' She then allowed her imagination run wild as she stood there and blushed. The other two girls chose a door and Brother said no to both. Sophia with her head full of imagination walked to a door and leaned against it. Brother then also said no. He then showed them their rooms. First was Sarina's room. She liked anything and everything that is cute, so her bed, beanbag chairs, desk and everything was made cutely and plushy like. Except for a little mask next to the bed, which was a circularly, oval skull. That was made to look like happy jack 'o' lantern face. The bed looked like a giant Tortoro from the movie 'My Neighbor Tortoro', the beanbags were little Munchlax from Pokemon, and the desk looked like a tree with a flat top. Brother hinted that Sarina should go and pick up the mask. As she did, the door then shook and creaked, as if to ward off an evil spirit. Brother shooed the girls out of the room and the door closed behind them with a slam. The other ladies and Lira ran up the stairs to see what had happened. Brother then placed a finger on the door and it opened with a creepy creak. As they all peered into the room, it was a darker shade than how it was before and everything that was cute and plush turned into the total opposite, but they were still cute apparently. The bed turned into a large green slime monster, the beanbags turned into Gastly and Haunter from Pokemon, and the desk had changed colors. It changed from brown bark and green leaves to black bark and crimson leaves. Sarina loved it so much that she went and picked up the Ghastly. She hugged it then threw it at Emmy. Emmy then threw it back and tackled Sarina to the Haunter beanbag and tickled her. After a few moments of laughing, Emmy stopped and walked over to Brother.