asdfghjkl

Ok i decided to make another 20...... you only live fucking once.

101. Theres more sex scenes then the actual date.

102. The girls parents only come in handy when the main girl is upset or needs someone to talk to

103. The boys selfharming- LOL THEY'RE AUSTRALIA'S BIGGEST BOYBAND YET THEY'RE CUTTING THEMSELVES

104. The girl faints but no one decides to call an ambulance.

105. All the boys ever tweet is their girlfriend and how SEXAY they look. - FUCKEN MONKEY MUNCHIES

106. "MUM I'M GOING OUT WITH KAT, MELISSA, CHANTELLE AND TAYLA!!!!" - Its pretty obvious that ALL girlfriends of TC will hang out with you. It's just obvious. C'mon? Who didn't see that coming? (btw they are tc's girlfriends lel)

107. The boy bullied her yet always loved her?

108. BATMAN. BATMAN. BATMAN. BATMAN. BATMAN- WE FUCKING GET IT. WILL LOVES FUCKING BATMAN (ok that sounded a bit weird) .... 

109. Does anyone else read a sentence and think wtf are they talking about?

110. Jayden has the courage to beat up the main girls father with no backup, no trouble. cause you know... the father isn't bigger then Jayden...

111. "We slept in eachothers arms on the beach" - HOLD DE FECK UP. DO YOU NOT GET COLD? DO THE SEAGULLS NOT EAT YOU??? 

112. When the boys follow you home.- Every collectors dream. 

113. "I recognize those blue eyes from somewhere"

114. When the characters listen to the most shittiest songs of the century.

115. Under water kissing last a fuckin century. Does your brain not tell you to come and fuckin breathe? Actually you know what? DROWN MOTHERFUCKER

116. Hi babysinge

117. That dumb moment when she's poor yet she's spraying beyonce perfume and has a walk in wardrobe.

118. "I dont have a car"

Next chapter...

"So i was on my way to Julians house when i saw a purple cat on the road" 

Excuse me... how the fuck did you get a car 

119. The school doesnt let the parents know that her child is sneaking out of school periods.

120. Trent sierra never attends school and always stays at home. :| stop.

---------------------------------------------

Seriously i have no idea what i'm doing right now. i think my hands are controlling everything. I DID NOT PLAN TO WRITE ANOTHER 20 AFTER A HUNDRED.

THANK ME 

ADIOS BITCHES 

XOXOXOXOX

-ELIZE