07

"why did you want to see me so early, Lydia?" Stiles said walking into the hut where Lydia was. Lydia said sort of scared,"um. I-i had a dream. I was telling you that wicked was good. I mean, I don't know why, but I felt like I needed to tell you." Stiles thought, he hadn't told anyone in the glade about his dreams, not even his best friend newt, and his maze running buddy, Minho. maybe it was right to tell Lydia. it was the perfect time anyways,"I had a dream like that too. you and another older woman were telling me that wicked was good. and I said something like I couldn't keep watching my friends die. I have no idea what it means but it has to mean something." Lydia sat on her cot in awe,"you told me, in the dream, that you couldn't keep watching your friends die. what's going on with us, Stiles?" Stiles was shocked,"I don't know."

"Stiles, you're running with Minho today." Gally said strictly walking into the hut. Stiles thought of how nice he was earlier that morning. and Gally spoke again,"did you hear me?" Stiles said quickly,"oh yeah, sorry Gally."

Stiles grabbed Minho and they started heading for the maze door. the first time they would run since Lydia's arrival, three days ago. Lydia ran to them,"why are you guys going in there? that looks so dangerous." Minho blurted,"we didn't choose the job, the job chose us." Stiles nodded in agreement,"go ask Newt if you can help around some. I bet you'd be a big help."

Lydia snarled,"if you're going in that maze, I want to go with you."