10

a night in the maze.
Stiles had never expected this to happen. Since he was a fast runner and he always kept track of daylight. but then he realized that he'd basically had sacrificed himself for Lydia. he was so close to being able to not spend a night somewhere you don't want to be in. but he decided to stay with Lydia.
"what do we do now?" Lydia said throwing her hands in fists on the sides of her hips. "we run." Stiles said in an afraid tone. Lydia put her hands back to her sides,"run to where, Stiles?" "I'm a runner, Lydia. I kinda know my way around this place." Stiles said getting annoyed, but still frightened. the curly strawberry blonde haired girl said,"so what do we do now? do we just sit here until morning?" Stiles laughed,"defiantly not. we have to hide, or in other cases, run for our lives so the grievers don't catch us." Lydia said fully annoyed now and with an attitude,"will you tell me what the bloody grievers are now?" Stiles ran his fingers through his hair,"you'll figure it out soon. they're hard to explain. alright we need to go." "Stiles! just hold on a minute! what's going to happen to us." Stiles face turned red and he hit the maze door with his fist,"Lydia, we could die out here, okay?" Lydia's eyes filled with tears,"why are we here? what do they want with us?"